Wow Josh...   great post.   Thank you for sharing that information.   I work with a number of people from other countries who need to send money back to family on a regular basis and it is criminal how much of their hard earned money is lost to greedy middlemen before it gets to the deserving recipients.

The Ripple revolution can not come soon enough...   I agree with you the need is urgent.

8 hours ago, joshbusinesss said:

INTEL update: 

Like what I expected, Mr Junanto Herdiawan read my tweets and he hit the like button :big_boss:

You ARE the change maker .. just wow-  on your spirit. thanks, for everything, and most importantly for what you are !  this is the start of an era - right here.. this is how movements begin and transform the world. 

Much Respects,

R8

18 hours ago, joshbusinesss said:

Unicorns" is I think just a phrase he use to describe these major players, because I never heard of any company named Unicorns lo

FWIW, In the west, unicorn is a label given to startups with a valuation of $1 Billion or more. 

On 9/15/2017 at 5:43 PM, mars75 said:

There also has been one interesting development in the nation with one of Ripple's partners. Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Tata Group has a number of subsidiaries that include Tata Communications and Tata Consultancy Services. Ripple and Tata thru Tata Consultancy Services's TCS BaNCS have cooperated with another in India to provide financial solutions for Indian banks.

It seems that Raos Deep Dive was well received at FSSTech. This is their follow up and takeaways about Ripple:

http://www.fsstech.com/postings-from-indias-ripple-deep-dive-event/

Interesting for us:

• FSS has build "Mobile Pay", a mobile banking application
    • it leverages the the ripple network "to offer instant, on-the-go transfers over the Ripple Network."
    • it was demonstrated to "40+ financial institutions and processors in South Asia" on a test network.

3 hours ago, mars75 said:

Im so intrigued about the "3 softwares" they are talking about in nov. 13-17

oh by the way, Brad Garlinghouse will attend for Singapore fintech festival for this date :D :dance4:

2 hours ago, Xrphunter said:

Im so intrigued about the "3 softwares" they are talking about in nov. 13-17

oh by the way, Brad Garlinghouse will attend for Singapore fintech festival for this date :D :dance4:

Not good news...    It's down the bottom of the item:.     Corda, Hyperledger Fabric and Quorum.

25 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Not good news...    It's down the bottom of the item:.     Corda, Hyperledger Fabric and Quorum.

You could be right.  But I hope not.  :)

I read it differently.  There are a total of three prototypes. 

Vendors were engaged to provide support of their respective DLT platforms.    Four platforms were mentioned: Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, and Azure.  These are in bold below. 

Known Ripple customers or partners are underlined below (And remember, Standard Chartered Bank and Accenture are investors.)

The participating financial institutions are Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Credit Suisse, DBS Bank Ltd, HSBC Limited, J.P. Morgan, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, OCBC Bank, Singapore Exchange, Standard Chartered Bank, and United Overseas Bank. Accenture was appointed to manage and develop the prototypes. R3, IBM, and ConsenSys were engaged to provide support on the respective DLT platforms of Corda, Hyperledger Fabric and Quorum. Microsoft was engaged to support the deployment of the prototypes on Azure Blockchain.

If this is all we had to go on, I would not think much of it, but as @Xrphunter pointed out, Brad Garlinghouse is giving the keynote presentation at this conference. 

If Ripple technology were one of the three prototypes, in all likelihood Accenture, MUFG, and/or Standard Chartered could handle it.  This is because Ripple is the only one in production.  I think all the others are still under development so they would need vendor support.

It very well could still be a coincidence.  Perhaps nothing will come of it.

Just my thoughts.  Obviously I am speculating.

Edited by Sebastian

2 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

Just my thoughts.

I just checked on the RCL and your thoughts paired to my thoughts are trading at 1You : 50 Me.       :) 

Yeah a reread after your post and I think you are right...   I had a moment of weak-hand-itus and started seeing everything pessimistically so leapt to the wrong conclusion.  Thanks for your insights and the thoughtful reply.  I agree the Brad factor adds in a soupçon of deliciousness to this.