That was the low - 0.14811(Bitstamp)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When my limit buys for 0.16, 0.155 and 0.152 all filled while I was asleep

You can do the following. Get TickData Suite from the webz. Get MT4. Get someone from upwork code your ideas into an EA. Test around for a while and realize how useless your ideas are and how biased y

I think that was it with the sell-off. Reason: Liquidity pool that forwed around structure from 16.8.17 - 18.8.17. Who thinks it'll go lower? I don't. Buy. Hodl.

52 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

Exactly. And as you know is domino effect. The authorities has just declared war on Cryptos, which other countries will follow?

That was the question in my mind as well but I think Europe and US to some degree have already regulated virtual currency exchanges through earlier decrees. I don't know if there will be further/stricter regulation but even then it won't be playing out the way Chinese news played out. At the same time, Japan and Korea seem to be "all in" on crypto.

5 hours ago, Javim777 said:

Exactly. And as you know is domino effect. The authorities has just declared war on Cryptos, which other countries will follow?

IMHO, A World Wide Civil War...
unique in that the casualty is our money, and the casualty hurts them more than it hurts us

It's the first time in history I can think of such a battle. The French revolution comes close in using the guillotine back against them.

I'm going to name this battle "The China ICO Regulatory Battle", The outcome - China Retreats, Crypto retakes its lost territory and Im off the mow the lawn, have a great weekend everyone....

8 hours ago, yezu said:

To me - it will go lower.

All Chinese exchanges have been order to shut down. America is waking up to these news now... I think there are more panic sellers out there, especially to such big news. 

Although if you've been watching the volume, the Chinese haven't been the huge buyers of XRP that say, the Koreans have... or in the case of the Koreans, I should say buyers and sellers lol, traders...

I don't think the China news affected XRP, I think the Bitcoin drop affected (infected) all crypto, that's why XRP didn't drop as much as the others, we are largely HODLers, I believe...

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

Although if you've been watching the volume, the Chinese haven't been the huge buyers of XRP that say, the Koreans have... or in the case of the Koreans, I should say buyers and sellers lol, traders...

I don't think the China news affected XRP, I think the Bitcoin drop affected (infected) all crypto, that's why XRP didn't drop as much as the others, we are largely HODLers, I believe...

Idk about that...

most asian traders are whales

even corporates play on the market

only china bannes btc and ico's

other asian countries like india japan and korea are very active in the crypto world +latest incoming news is all about them

but nothing much will happen with xrp or ripple

they announced that nothing will happen in q3 and q4

untill that nothing special comes up the price will fluctuate between ,18-,20 € on normal days and days like these ,10-,15

most hodlers know this and like me they will stop hodling untill the market is more trustworthy/ most of all time worthy and alot more stable

Edited by koryann
1 minute ago, koryann said:

Idk about that...

most asian traders are whales

even corporates play on the market

only china bannes btc and ico's

other asian countries like india japan and korea are very active in the crypto world +latest incoming news is all about them

but nothing much will happen with xrp or ripple

they announced that nothing will hallen in q3 and q4

untill that nothing special comes up the price will fluctuate between ,18-,20 € on normal days and days like these ,10-,15

most hodlers know this and like me they will stop hodling untill the market is more trustworthy/ most of all time worthy and alot more stable

Average in.

Hodl on.

9 hours ago, koryann said:

Cant complain bought alot for ,11 today ?

I didn't get the price I wanted, but on the other side, I had a target volume in mind 2 months ago and I now have well beyond that, so I'm peacefull about it. Yes I overpaid here and there and I could've had 15-22k xrp more, but hey, I think everything is going to be fine one day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.