teddybear

That was the low - 0.14811(Bitstamp)

3 minutes ago, teddybear said:

Yeah but then bye bye. Cuz all that's left is the low before the pump in spring.

We have just had a small pump - I managed to sell at the top of it. Did again this veeeery risky thing ;-) Hoping to get back a bit lower with more XRPs. Don't know yet at which level to buy back, but I will ;-)

Definitely long before the conference.

Edited by yezu

1 minute ago, yezu said:

We have just had a small pump - I managed to sell at the top of it. Did again this veeeery risky thing ;-) Hoping to get back a bit lower with more XRPs. Don't know yet at which level to buy back, but I will ;-)

Oufff. I'd just buy now...

6 minutes ago, yezu said:

To me - it will go lower.

All Chinese exchanges have been order to shut down. America is waking up to these news now... I think there are more panic sellers out there, especially to such big news. 

The question is are we gonna get the Trump slam next in conjunction with China's slam.  Interesting weeks up ahead.

1 minute ago, teddybear said:

Gtfo of this short. Unless you are very romantic about it hahahaaaa

Oh, I will pretty soon, that I can promise - but not yet ;-) Although it will be a very short short ;-)

12 minutes ago, danimaltex said:

so is the consensus that we will drop again a bit today?

There is no consensus - but different short-term views ;-)

To me XRP price is still very much correlated with BTC performance- hence I expect XRP price to go down in light of the Chines news. Hence I am short (risky!)

Mr @teddybear opinion is different (in short-term) - he probably expects de-coupling happening much quicker... and he may be right.

Will see. 

The correlation between BTC and XRP is obvious. BTC recover so XRP. If you think that BTC will go down, then XRP too and viceversa... 

BTC pull back from the ATH are supposed to go until 2200 (Theorically). My strategy is a following:

BTC reaches 2200$ ---> Buy XRP

XRP goes live -----> Buy 

Big partnership news regarding "XRP" ----> Depends...

All the thinks that happens in between its just traders game.

Edited by Javim777

14 minutes ago, yezu said:

There is no consensus - but different short-term views ;-)

To me XRP price is still very much correlated with BTC performance- hence I expect XRP price to go down in light of the Chines news. Hence I am short (risky!)

Mr @teddybear opinion is different (in short-term) - he probably expects de-coupling happening much quicker... and he may be right.

Will see. 

Naw... I think decoupling will happen when people realize xrp superiority in tetms of speed, aka when it's use case will become applied in reality. Till then it'll move like BTC.

But... you gotta give me that. My view was right so far. I called the low and we haven't seen it again...

6 minutes ago, teddybear said:

Naw... I think decoupling will happen when people realize xrp superiority in tetms of speed, aka when it's use case will become applied in reality. Till then it'll move like BTC.

But... you gotta give me that. My view was right so far. I called the low and we haven't seen it again...

OK ;-) Yeah - you are right so far ;-)

I still do think though that closing all Chines exchanges will have quite a big effect on BTC price... There will be a reaction - although for the time being the reaction is quite opposite to what it "supposed" to be :unsure::aggressive::D

Edited by yezu

10 minutes ago, yezu said:

OK ;-) Yeah - you are right so far ;-)

I still do think though that closing all Chines exchanges will have quite a big effect on BTC price... There will be a reaction - although for the time being the reaction is quite opposite to what it "supposed" to be :unsure::aggressive::D

This is the reason of the rebound:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-bounces-back-400-in-minutes-as-china-gives-huobi-okcoin-extra-month