teddybear

That was the low - 0.14811(Bitstamp)

Just now, 7strings said:

Would you mind explaining this liquidity pool thing a bit more in detail? :)

Sure. It's a cumulation zone and the idiot traders who are long have their stop losses just below that range that formed  from 16. - 18.8.

Now what's a stop loss of a buy order? Correct, a sell order. So lot's of xrp available (i.e. offered) below that zone. Nice price to buy eh? That's where smart money gets in. Push the price down, wipe out the retail traders, clean uo their stops, get a nice average price, don't slip the market. NIIICCEEE.

Makes sense?

2 minutes ago, robertbruce said:

i hope your right, im trying to drag my kid's down all set at .15AUD from .35AUD

I've got no idea what im going to use as an excuse,
something like... 
"oh kids. I crashed the crypto"

How long can you wait?

Just now, teddybear said:

Sure. It's a cumulation zone and the idiot traders who are long have their stop losses just below that range that formed  from 16. - 18.8.

Now what's a stop loss of a buy order? Correct, a sell order. So lot's of xrp available (i.e. offered) below that zone. Nice price to buy eh? That's where smart money gets in. Push the price down, wipe out the retail traders, clean uo their stops, get a nice average price, don't slip the market. NIIICCEEE.

Makes sense?

that's exactly how they play it... big walls, await the pressure, drop em' quick, bust arses then quick, bust the wall back up...... can see it happenning and can sometime trik em' your way....

To me - it will go lower.

All Chinese exchanges have been order to shut down. America is waking up to these news now... I think there are more panic sellers out there, especially to such big news. 

Just now, yezu said:

To me - it will go lower.

All Chinese exchanges have been order to shut down. America is waking up to these news now... I think there are more panic sellers out there, especially to such big news. 

Yeah but then bye bye. Cuz all that's left is the low before the pump in spring.