koryann

Time to buy would be now

The irony for me is that to buy Ripple I need to use SWIFT. Lucky I started that process a few days back! Not long now :)

1 hour ago, Storm said:

I am currently in doubt to buy more, or just hold what I have.
I believe in Ripple, and that good things will come - but all the current red numbers just seems a bit scary.

What do you guys think? Buy more or hold? My average buy price is currently around $0.2341, so the current hurts a bit. (even though I've planned to hold for several years)

Well, if you buy now, you'll definitely bring your average buy price down. If you buy tomorrow, who knows. That's my .23 cents worth. :) 

Edited by Guest

Yes, time to buy would be now, even if market goes lower it's not the bad, the market has rebounded in the last hour or few by 7%...don't know how long that will last, but in the grand scheme of things the recent crash over the China ICO ban will seem insignificant in 2018 or 2019 or even sooner, as CryptoLearner stated earlier.

the exchanges still have to close also if you check out some of the btc charts it looks like its gonna bounce. there is no support to keep this momentum to go up. I believe btc will recover but i think it with bounce a few times around 2800-2900.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/E0mtompg-BTCUSD-bearish-continue/

2 hours ago, damascus1986 said:

the exchanges still have to close also if you check out some of the btc charts it looks like its gonna bounce. there is no support to keep this momentum to go up. I believe btc will recover but i think it with bounce a few times around 2800-2900.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/E0mtompg-BTCUSD-bearish-continue/

then in a month or two China will announce "we have restructured and opened our own government friendly regulated exchanges" and BOOM -- 10k btc

1 minute ago, CryptoLearner said:

then in a month or two China will announce "we have restructured and opened our own government friendly regulated exchanges" and BOOM -- 10k btc

just like how they played with the price today hahahahaha but yea i agree

Edited by damascus1986

Just now, damascus1986 said:

just like how they played with the price today hahahahaha

Then -  we are proud to announce that the government of China is making XRP the standard for all banks across our great nation.  XRP to the MOON!!! (fat chance, but a guy can dream)

1 minute ago, CryptoLearner said:

Then -  we are proud to announce that the government of China is making XRP the standard for all banks across our great nation.  XRP to the MOON!!! (fat chance, but a guy can dream)

well you never know either way xrp has a bright future im sure. im gonna just keep buying some every paycheck and try to get a decent amount of xrp locked up haha

Just now, damascus1986 said:

well you never know either way xrp has a bright future im sure. im gonna just keep buying some every paycheck and try to get a decent amount of xrp locked up haha

I am luckily stocked up to the brim w xrp and have been trying to increase some of my other positions.  I guess you can never have enough xrp though

2 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

I am luckily stocked up to the brim w xrp and have been trying to increase some of my other positions.  I guess you can never have enough xrp though

i cant lie i have interest in a few others ltc ,pivx,omg