koryann

Time to buy would be now

I am currently in doubt to buy more, or just hold what I have.
I believe in Ripple, and that good things will come - but all the current red numbers just seems a bit scary.

What do you guys think? Buy more or hold? My average buy price is currently around $0.2341, so the current hurts a bit. (even though I've planned to hold for several years)

2 minutes ago, Storm said:

I believe in Ripple, and that good things will come - but all the current red numbers just seems a bit scary.

What do you guys think? Buy more or hold? My average buy price is currently around $0.2341, so the current hurts a bit. (even though I've planned to hold for several years)

HODL -  who knows where the bottom is? If you were happy with your volume before, then don't burn any more money. I've seen people nearly lose their house because they thought that an investment couldn't go down any further

4 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

HODL -  who knows where the bottom is? If you were happy with your volume before, then don't burn any more money. I've seen people nearly lose their house because they thought that an investment couldn't go down any further

I guess you're right. I am happy with my current volume. For some reason, the low price just feels so appealing. I guess I will just try and not follow the price until SWELL.

3 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

No matter what the price goes to.  Even if it goes down to .001, if you believe in a technology, the community, and the team behind a cryptocurrency you buy more during the drops no matter what and hold for 3-5 years.

This is true...

i too had my doubts when then conference price things happened but i blieve in ripple and his techology

this is the most advanced technology for paying in the future

16 minutes ago, Storm said:

So you are kinda new to xrp ^^

ill tell you this from my 2years experience

at this very moment the market is still unstable

alot of people who want to make some quick cash

cryptocurr is also very new so there are alot of cryptos that are going to have alot of problems in the future for example with the legislation about cashing out etc...

xrp will not have those problems

Price will get a real but real correction!!! (In the good way offc ?)

Just my thoughts: Actually the actual upside/downtrend break (August) was triggered buy speculation on Swell by Ripple, the countdown. We have not seen yet XRP going live.

The downside will continue... Maybe some ups and downs due to correlation with Bitcoin. The whole picture is negative for all Cryptos. China ban has mined the confidence of traders/Holders and the market sentiment has changed. It takes a long period of time before different players regain confidence. BTC China exchange will stop all trading from the 30/9. More Chinese exchanges will probably follow up. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin-btcc/bitcoin-exchange-btcchina-to-stop-trading-cites-regulators-concerns-idUSKCN1BP1J8

If no big news from Ripple, the bearish momentum will remain.  Please fell free to correct me.

Everytime the price peaks, a good buy in would be when it crashes to 60% or lower from that peak.  It recently rose to .3, that would make anything .18 or below an amazing jump in point.  Thats the rule I use to buy dips and it makes for good returns.

5 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

Just my thoughts: Actually the actual upside/downtrend break (August) was triggered buy speculation on Swell by Ripple, the countdown. We have not seen yet XRP going live.

The downside will continue... Maybe some ups and downs due to correlation with Bitcoin. The whole picture is negative for all Cryptos. China ban has mined the confidence of traders/Holders and the market sentiment has changed. It takes a long period of time before different players regain confidence. BTC China exchange will stop all trading from the 30/9. More Chinese exchanges will probably follow up. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-bitcoin-btcc/bitcoin-exchange-btcchina-to-stop-trading-cites-regulators-concerns-idUSKCN1BP1J8

If no big news from Ripple, the bearish momentum will remain.  Please fell free to correct me.

Is minor news for xrp or ripple

Agree with @Javim777

You basically have to make your bets depending on where you see BTC going. Unless Ripple comes out with huge news, the price movement is going to be highly correlated to bitcoin price. 

I wouldn't say you absolutely shouldn't buy now though, it's pretty cheap already and it's worth loading up before major announcements are made.