Sign in to follow this  
RipplerDJ

Whats going on?

Is there something i missed? Why are majority of the cryptos down? All I see is red! I would have figured the September 12 announcement about the SWELL conference would have helped ripple price a bit but I guess not.

1 minute ago, RipplerDJ said:

Is there something i missed? Why are majority of the cryptos down? All I see is red! I would have figured the September 12 announcement about the SWELL conference would have helped ripple price a bit but I guess not.

A banker who always get bonuses on time said this

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dimon-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud-and-may-have-delivered-the-biggest-blow-to-the-digital-currency-2017-09-12

like it was all the years before.. Tiss interesting to watch industry react thought. It gives you an idea of what the wider context may be like. We should be thankful actually for those who are outspoken. Too many people chew their words for fear or being wrong etc.

Seems like JPM and China wants to put their money into crypto :D

Dimon is misguided. Crypto is dangerous space for the uninitiated, but the US are also over regulated in some ways and under regulated in others.

Dimon also thinks America is the world. He does not understand the history of civilization, nor how rapidly things can change when they do eventually begin to do so.

Also he is not as relevant as he might think he is in the wider view of things. Nor can his opinion be absolutely trusted. Finally, DImons "opinions" are known. I am not a fan of bitcoin. But Dimon will definitely not be its terminator.... just continue to be one of the publicists.. the Bitcoin community thrives on this kinda stuff...

..also we now know that his employees actively trade to some extent and the discussions are ongoing over there... hehehe.. that must really tick him off..

Edited by kuyu

23 minutes ago, kuyu said:

Dimon is misguided. Crypto is dangerous space for the uninitiated, but the US are also over regulated in some ways and under regulated in others.

Dimon also thinks America is the world. He does not understand the history of civilization, nor how rapidly things can change when they do eventually begin to do so.

Also he is not as relevant as he might think he is in the wider view of things. Nor can his opinion be absolutely trusted. Finally, DImons "opinions" are known. I am not a fan of bitcoin. But Dimon will definitely not be its terminator.... just continue to be one of the publicists.. the Bitcoin community thrives on this kinda stuff...

..also we now know that his employees actively trade to some extent and the discussions are ongoing over there... hehehe.. that must really tick him off..

I wonder how many actively trade it now that he threatened firing them?  Unless they're all laughing their asses off along with him while buying it at a lower price.

22 minutes ago, Luschka said:

Looking at the news, it is a full on assault on Bitcoin. This might take a while to recover.

Not sure why all of a sudden today, but numerous high profile folks seem to be slaughtering the bitcoin market.

I don't see what you see. It just recovered and its still above 4,000 US. Whats the problem exactly? Lol

5 minutes ago, ttraders said:

I'm sure big investors are buying up cryotos right now.  Too orchestrated.

2 hours ago, RipplerDJ said:

I went on poloniex and its like 50/50 i've seen worse days in the past month that were all red way worse than this

Sign in to follow this