CryptoLearner

XRP new support?

If Bitcoin goes into the 3xxx area XRP will by no means hold 0.2+. Because all coins simply follow the king, no matter the fundamentals. Calling it actually. Ofcourse when Swell is near it will appreciate against BTC. In USD that's still a question.

I think we'll drop below .20c if there are no new major developments in the next 2 - 3 weeks ( especially on weekends).  However, if the good news continue, I think it will continue to hover over .20c.  

3 minutes ago, RipDip said:

I think we'll drop below .20c if there are no new major developments in the next 2 - 3 weeks ( especially on weekends).  However, if the good news continue, I think it will continue to hover over .20c.  

Until XRP breaks away from other crypto's it will almost identically track the curve of BTC/USD, particularly n the falls. If I want to know what is happening with XRP, these past few weeks,I look at BTC first...and guess what? Little difference in the curves, just the values

26 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

There seems to be a lot of encouraging news coming out regarding Ripple moving into China and India.  The Chart action is stable/quiet.  I'm actually getting pretty excited about where I think XRP's price may be heading.

Old news ^^

China is already using it

new countries where ripple has plans: india and south korea at this very moment

34 minutes ago, koryann said:

Old news ^^

China is already using it

new countries where ripple has plans: india and south korea at this very moment

I think the news is still coming out of those areas. Nobodys gone fully live yet. I think we are overdue. These prices have been around for weeks now its nearly sideways on long term charts I really think we could see a huge price increase soon most likely an all time high or more is well overdue. 

Edited by vanhalendlrband

The price is plummeting because the news, along w the banks are trying to crash the BTC price.  CNN released a story about BTC being hacked on South Korean exchanges by North Korea to fund Kim Jong Un's missle buying.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/12/technology/north-korea-hackers-bitcoin/index.html

Then Jamie Dimon released a statement calling Bitcoin a scam, saying it will blowup like a tulip and threatening to fire any of his traders who traded it.  All of course while he is quietly buying it up and holding it himself.  ******* imbecile.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/12/jpmorgan-ceo-jamie-dimon-raises-flag-on-trading-revenue-sees-20-percent-fall-for-the-third-quarter.html

The banks are scrambling HARD.  Terrified.  HODL.