Dutch_ins

12th september - what are the expectations

On 9/10/2017 at 0:16 PM, Morty said:

Ripple gonna give us all t-shirts and coffee mugs on the 12th and XRP will shoot past $1

HA i have a t shirt and a mug lol

50 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

Agreed.  Very solid but "mind blowing" might be a stretch.

55 minutes ago, mrenne_17 said:

It is Sept 12 over here.

I think that's it. Airbnb is the only surprise for me, although they have been mentioned before. They have planned a lot of time for private meetings, so they will be able to talk to new potential partners, nice to see.

But I really wonder who is going to bring us the mind blowing content!

The conference is geared towards potential customers who are also attending the SIBOS conference.  Many of them probably know relatively little about Ripple.  If I worked in the banking industry and I was attending the SIBOS conference, I would be very interested in hearing some of the SWELL panel discussions.  With some of the people who are slated to speak, I expect some of the conversations will be quite mind blowing (including to all of us).

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

https://news.bitcoin.com/santander-combines-ripple-applepay/

they work with the combination And programming. ApplePay must work with Ripple because Apple must be a step forward in the solution then WhatsApp payment from Facebook 

I was expecting real arguments, not an article of more than a year old. The employee experiment at Santander is not really new. But hey if that dream makes you feel happy, I don't want to take it away from you. Just don't present it like it is an obvious fact and we are stupid not to see it. Because I still don't :)

Ripple had to get the agenda out early, but on time for the UK, after all it would not have been good timing to release it in the morning in the USA just as Daniel Aranda is speaking at the Payments International forum in London at 14.35. Just highlighting this and not speculating on any further news being released by Aranda.

2 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

Ripple had to get the agenda out early, but on time for the UK, after all it would not have been good timing to release it in the morning in the USA just as Daniel Aranda is speaking at the Payments International forum in London at 14.35. Just highlighting this and not speculating on any further news being released by Aranda.

Also, it's Tuesday morning in Asia so they can run global media on this all day starting with press with their Asian partners and speakers and then moving westward.

Edited by MatinMontreal

5 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

Apple special event September 2017

Apple 10.00 till 12.00 (-7 GMT)

European  time 19.00 till 21.00  

All I can add to that is, time will tell, and we can only hope?!