Jump to content
Dutch_ins

12th september - what are the expectations

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, lucky said:

Tomorrow also the new IPhone is launched. Coincidence? Maybe not.

Holy wow. Thats a big deal. I'm very interested now about tomorrow even more now. this is a big thing to be launching for public use

Edited by vanhalendlrband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 minutes ago, lucky said:

Tomorrow also the new IPhone is launched. Coincidence? Maybe not.

Santander"s Ripple app already works in tandem with Apple Pay. I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't go ahead and get married already. September 12th engagement announcement and a Swell wedding with a Steve Miller Band wedding singer. 

https://news.bitcoin.com/santander-combines-ripple-applepay/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

This is just a speculation.  There are no dots there to connect. If I'm missing something, can you quote sentences from these links that support your speculation?

Edited by Streamliner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Streamliner said:

Tyis is just a speculation.  There are no dots there to connect. If I'm missing something, can you quote sentences from these links that support your speculation?

The same time!! 14:00 till 15:00 !! To do a Apple Pay transaction!!! Please think this is reality!!! My paranormaal medium say to me you get a lot of profit in a few days. this is the key to succes for Ripple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

The same time!! 14:00 till 15:00 !! To do a Apple Pay transaction!!! Please think this is reality!!! My paranormaal medium say to me you get a lot of profit in a few days. this is the key to succes for Ripple

@WoestekipYou have been consulting Joke again... You know that she doesn't like lies!

(Off-topic only Dutch joke again sorry....)

Edited by ThomasTheTGV
added know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...