Dutch_ins

12th september - what are the expectations

3 minutes ago, lucky said:

Tomorrow also the new IPhone is launched. Coincidence? Maybe not.

Holy wow. Thats a big deal. I'm very interested now about tomorrow even more now. this is a big thing to be launching for public use

Edited by vanhalendlrband

8 minutes ago, lucky said:

Tomorrow also the new IPhone is launched. Coincidence? Maybe not.

Santander"s Ripple app already works in tandem with Apple Pay. I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't go ahead and get married already. September 12th engagement announcement and a Swell wedding with a Steve Miller Band wedding singer. 

https://news.bitcoin.com/santander-combines-ripple-applepay/

7 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

This is just a speculation.  There are no dots there to connect. If I'm missing something, can you quote sentences from these links that support your speculation?

Edited by Streamliner

Just now, Streamliner said:

Tyis is just a speculation.  There are no dots there to connect. If I'm missing something, can you quote sentences from these links that support your speculation?

The same time!! 14:00 till 15:00 !! To do a Apple Pay transaction!!! Please think this is reality!!! My paranormaal medium say to me you get a lot of profit in a few days. this is the key to succes for Ripple

56 minutes ago, Woestekip said:

The same time!! 14:00 till 15:00 !! To do a Apple Pay transaction!!! Please think this is reality!!! My paranormaal medium say to me you get a lot of profit in a few days. this is the key to succes for Ripple

@WoestekipYou have been consulting Joke again... You know that she doesn't like lies!

(Off-topic only Dutch joke again sorry....)

Edited by ThomasTheTGV
added know