AlexCobb

Ripple Is Up While all other currencies are down, my thoughts

2 minutes ago, Xrphunter said:

He posted b4 the 3 2 1 countdown 

Ah ok because I was gonna say that he says something in Nov/Dec will happen which remains to be seen (We all know the lockup is highly likely / certain (i hate saying certain)) which I would not say is hard to predict. 

At this point he hasn't been right about anything. Could have been lucky with the post timing maybe? Sorry I'm a real stickler. 

3 minutes ago, BDD said:

Ah ok because I was gonna say that he says something in Nov/Dec will happen which remains to be seen (We all know the lockup is highly likely / certain (i hate saying certain)) which I would not say is hard to predict. 

At this point he hasn't been right about anything. Could have been lucky with the post timing maybe? Sorry I'm a real stickler. 

One of the silent member on our group in fb. And the other one

5 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

yeah it's always the NEXT month that "something" will happen as far as xrp real world usage goes -- almost 5 years of this

Lol..., if nothing big is announced before of this year (affecting XRP price positively) it will be dissapointing...

3 hours ago, Jasombre said:

It also has actual usage :P 

1) U can buy almost ALL cryptos with BTC, but not with XRP or ETH.

2) Pizzas were bought with BTC

3) I think I saw an article about buying lamborghini with BTC as well.

4) BTC ATMs set up in Japan and Europe

hmm.. what else..? I'm not that intetested in BTC, and yet I can name these many while none for the XRPs

Appartments in Dubai B)

Just now, xrpwizard said:

If you're going to troll at least put some effort into it. That's just lazy.

Not trolling. I just like them both, BTC and XRP. I just dont understand why so much hate to BTC. It seems like it is BTC vs XRP and it is not.

1 hour ago, Xrphunter said:

Gonna shut my mouth now ?

@Xrphunter, you do seem to be among the more active and perhaps informed members of this forum.  I hope you are right about "flying" soon.

I do not know what to believe about the Jason Chiu post.  You would think with info like that, very few Ripple employees would be aware of the pending announcement about the Fed endorsement.  And those employees would likely not leak the info.  Plus, I do not think the Fed actually endorse XRP as "the" official digital asset.  But perhaps "an" official digital asset?  I am not buying the Fed part, but I will be happy if I am wrong.  :lol: