jamalbbb

XRP Prediction for New Year 2018

5 hours ago, prkzingis said:

For all of you saying the price under .50 USD ... Let me tell you this - If XRP is under half of a dollar after lockup and SBI going live , something is wrong with this project.

So if it's below 0.5 on 1st January 2018, you are out? :P

$0.5423  (but i really hope im wrong and were + $1)

By the way have you guys figured that the price can swing +/- 10% in an afternoon. So are we talking about the price at midnight exactly? if so based on which time zone? UTC?

Just figured i'd throw it out there so there's less confusion when the time comes.

$11 based on nothing. 

Though, I agree that if we do not see any substantial change in the price by 2018, there is something weird. 

Also, for those who do not know, there could be another cryptocurrency coming up but I guess not anytime soon :http://www.nasdaq.com/article/fedcoin-could-replace-the-dollar-as-we-know-it-cm774260

Ripple/XRP needs to spread like a virus

2.018$! based on China, Japan, the US, Korea, North Korea, Donald Trump, and the Illuminati. oooh... and the fact that the Ripple Twitter feed will be doing a count down on New Year's Eve and everybody will be expecting some kind of breakthrough announcement....

Edited by Strovu

18 hours ago, bachmanity said:

$0.5423  (but i really hope im wrong and were + $1)

By the way have you guys figured that the price can swing +/- 10% in an afternoon. So are we talking about the price at midnight exactly? if so based on which time zone? UTC?

Just figured i'd throw it out there so there's less confusion when the time comes.

Yes at mid night exactly, like I wrote in first message gmt

https://time.is/nl/GMT

Edited by jamalbbb

On 27/08/2017 at 2:46 PM, Naki said:

ok i will add to this if anyone can get it spot on i will send them 1000 xrp but only first guess for each person counts

If they go to $1 you would give away 1000xrp?

.51 for me then....