archiegitdog1

Signed up to go to Swell...but...

Morning all - I have 5000 XRP and thought I would represent the company I work for (Real Vision) at Swell and got this response (no hard feelings but interesting who they do want to attend!)

"Thank you for your interest. Swell by Ripple is designed for financial institutions looking to join RippleNet. Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill your request to attend Swell at this time. As we grow, we hope to host more events for Ripple’s customers and partners.

We very much appreciate your support for Ripple.

The Ripple Team"

Out of self interest. Would like to know more about Ripple other than just research and forums and potentially speak to like minded investors, early adopters and so on. I used my position as CFO to see if I could bag a ticket - our company interviews people in the finance industry and recently interviewed Jesse Powell who was keen not to talk about Ripple

No sorry none at all - I am not close enough to the interviews. People in the office know I follow Ripple everyday and told me he was to be interviewed but when I asked if we could send him some Ripple questions they said it was more Bitcoin and crypto currency wide questions. The whole industry is obviously taking off and I am sure we will get Ripple representatives to be interviewed in the future

Edited by archiegitdog1

Do we have to compare the Ripple conference with a regular shareholder meeting? so If you are not a Ripple partner or inside banking/fintech sector, dont expect an invitation

Edited by jamalbbb