kenrino

Bloomberg coverage: Bernanke to Give Keynote Speech at October Cryptocurrency Event

1 minute ago, 7h3i19 said:

How were we conned?
*genuinely interested to know. I must have missed something O__O

Ripple purposefully made their advertising campaign over a three day period to hype up XRP's price for nothing.

It was nothing more than a conference - like many of us sadly and accurately predicted. They could have just made a normal tweet for this dumb conference without all of the hype.

Plain and simple, we were conned hard. Scammed. Bamboozled. Lied to.

18 minutes ago, Legolas said:

Ripple purposefully made their advertising campaign over a three day period to hype up XRP's price for nothing.

for nothing? and how exactly do we know that this hype didn't serve a purpose (f.e. see how the market reacts at this particular stage, because people like you seem to get hyped just because of some damn tweets)

It was nothing more than a conference - like many of us sadly and accurately predicted. They could have just made a normal tweet for this dumb conference without all of the hype.

dumb conference? please, name ANY other cryptocoin right now that has a slight possibility to even connect to the people attending and speaking there.

Not even replying to this.

Please, quit the negativity and throwing mud. Thanks in advance.

Ripple has certainly reached a new milestone. To be able to have renowned speakers like Bernanke & Berners-Lee as keynote speakers will certainly draw the attention of the world of finance!

Can't wait to see what the keynote speakers will have to say, and how Ripple fits into their vision of the future.

1 hour ago, Legolas said:

The purpose of ripple's tweet was not for investors to make gains- it was up to the investor to make this judgement. Ripple made a tweet based on what they deemed to be very exciting news for their company (and it is!). It seems that people are sour that XRP wasn't the spotlight of the announcement, beacuse that's the only asset related to ripple that is publicly traded. 

Ripple success = higher chance of XRP success, and a lot of people are making short-sighted analysis that isolates XRP from Ripple in terms of what they view as good news for their investment. If you're one of the people looking to get rich quick, buy a lottery ticket, or if you're one of those people who are looking to make low-risk gains, buy bonds or get a high interest savings account.

Edited by M-X

1 hour ago, Legolas said:

So you bought in at 28c I take it?  Take a good look at that news junior, it's much bigger than it looks.  Add to that, any half decent announcement at the conference could blow the lid off the price of ripple.

This is not a coin to trade or to get over excited when you see a pump and dump.  Real news will move this coin real big, if you're not in it you'll loose the first 100-200% rise.  If you chase this rise you're going to get burnt (as you've found out)

Buy and hold this coin for 6 month gains.  Anything less than that will see you burnt.

19 minutes ago, msk said:

So you bought in at 28c I take it?  Take a good look at that news junior, it's much bigger than it looks.  Add to that, any half decent announcement at the conference could blow the lid off the price of ripple.

This is not a coin to trade or to get over excited when you see a pump and dump.  Real news will move this coin real big, if you're not in it you'll loose the first 100-200% rise.  If you chase this rise you're going to get burnt (as you've found out)

Buy and hold this coin for 6 month gains.  Anything less than that will see you burnt.

I'll check this post in six months. And I'll be laughing.

1 minute ago, Legolas said:

I'll check this post in six months. And I'll be laughing.

Ha, the laugh will be on you.  So yeah, make sure you take note.  6 months from today :)