Thanks for clearing my doubts, cause right now maybe very very very small % of indian population aware of Bitcoin and out of that percentage, only few like me in India knows about ripple. I am trading in a ripple exchange of India. There is news that another exchange coinex of india will trade in ripple. The future looks bright. Rumours here that soon xrp will be 100 inr that is 1.5$

1 hour ago, Karunya5 said:

Thanks for clearing my doubts, cause right now maybe very very very small % of indian population aware of Bitcoin and out of that percentage, only few like me in India knows about ripple. I am trading in a ripple exchange of India. There is news that another exchange coinex of india will trade in ripple. The future looks bright. Rumours here that soon xrp will be 100 inr that is 1.5$

Nice.

I remember warning the Home Loan manager of BOB, cause i am still paying back Inr 5000 every month for a loan of 250k Inr ...... after i pulled out the BS... its says Loan Amt 600k and I paid 319k till now, its growing and seems like it will never end ..even if i foreclose it .. i have to pay 280k inr.

The manager confused on seeing my statement, he asked me when did you took the loan, i said 10 yrs ago and i am like your financial prisoner of loan and instantly i asked the manager do you know what is blockchain (that ******* young manager sipping coffee and forgot his peanuts) ... to make him hear i said your banks will be different in 10 yrs time and may not exist in the same form and request him please google blockchain and crypto currencies.

HE SAID YES I WILL , will he or will be bound?

I think banks are slowly, but surely getting on board with Ripple and it seems Ripple has also a very smart approach - don't force customers to use XRP,  don't scare them with some crypto currency hype - do everything else around XRP - regulation, security, compliance, set an infrastructure, let the customer use it. And after a while when they are familiar and happy with it, offer them the option to easily switch on XRP and save up to 30% more.

10 hours ago, Karunya5 said:

I remember warning the Home Loan manager of BOB, cause i am still paying back Inr 5000 every month for a loan of 250k Inr ...... after i pulled out the BS... its says Loan Amt 600k and I paid 319k till now, its growing and seems like it will never end ..even if i foreclose it .. i have to pay 280k inr.

The manager confused on seeing my statement, he asked me when did you took the loan, i said 10 yrs ago and i am like your financial prisoner of loan and instantly i asked the manager do you know what is blockchain (that ******* young manager sipping coffee and forgot his peanuts) ... to make him hear i said your banks will be different in 10 yrs time and may not exist in the same form and request him please google blockchain and crypto currencies.

HE SAID YES I WILL , will he or will be bound?

I appreciate you let those lazy bankers know about Ripple.

I think once Yes Bank/Axis Bank get into commercial phase of using Ripple, that will probably force other banks also to partner with Ripple(if not already) because of competition and fear of loosing customers. To make this change faster, from the customer end, I think we have all the authority to force/let them know/warn the banks.

India is the largest country in the world in terms receiving cross border remittances(read somewhere), it is one of those in-efficient payment corrider as Ripple mentioned(USD/INR, EUR/INR). Also, post-demonitization last year, lot of non-cash online transactions increased. So, my gut feeling says that its not just Ripple need India but India also need Ripple.

Just wait and see.