Sign in to follow this  
TastySoda

This price takes a beating and keeps driving up

sold at  0.25, came back at 0.22. conclusion. even if I increased a bit, my conclusion is that I am not a trader and the stress is not worth it, at least for me :)) bottom line is that unless you hold few 100k it's useless, hodl, and wait, it will get there in the end. the only moment that i will pay attention again will be tomorrow for the announcement. 

The minimal losses you can take day trading don't offset the heartache of selling and then watching it go to the moon. This happened to me with the stock market like two weeks ago, had been daytrading one pink sheet stock for the past year taking gains when it went up and down, had doubled my money feeling confident, then bought back in, 16,129 shares at $0.065 ... well it went up to $0.09 and I sold expecting a dip again ... for the next two weeks it hovered around $0.08 ... Then all of the sudden it skyrockets to $0.50.

In the end I made around $500 profit, when if I had just waited two weeks I would have made $7,500 profit.

Moral of the story: JUST HODL.

9 minutes ago, Just_J said:

I would caution this is the exact same pump that is trying to reset the climb and then take advantage of it  ... again ...

Irrelevant to me, I bought all mine between 0.15-0.18, sell point is over $1, unsure where, just know I'm not selling before it, so right now I'm just enjoying the ride.

I'm only reporting what I see on the markets ... and I'm not a professional trader ... so take my words as just one of many voices out there to inform your decisions or beliefs ...

This wild climb has occurred based on ZERO actual factual information.

This wild climb has been fueled by a marketing Tweet for the company known as Ripple, not the crypto asset called Ripple but actually is .XRP

This wild climb has been fueled by pent up demand for movement by investors who have longed for the moonshot VERY FEW cryptos have actually realized ...

Multiple cryptos have been pumped and dumped in the last 3 weeks ... OMG, IOTA, DGB ...

The last 24 hours has seen a massive climb, and then a massive profit taking - funneling money from Bitcoin, to XRP, to USD ...

The last 4 hours has seen the exact same climb to almost the same levels as before ...

So ... you think this is legit?

You think this isn't purely manipulation by those with vastly more Bitcoin able to work the market to their leisure and simply using impatient investors with a huge FOMO and tying it to a marketing tweet?

Like I said ... just one anonymous person's opinion ...

2 hours ago, Just_J said:

I'm only reporting what I see on the markets ... and I'm not a professional trader ... so take my words as just one of many voices out there to inform your decisions or beliefs ...

This wild climb has occurred based on ZERO actual factual information.

This wild climb has been fueled by a marketing Tweet for the company known as Ripple, not the crypto asset called Ripple but actually is .XRP

This wild climb has been fueled by pent up demand for movement by investors who have longed for the moonshot VERY FEW cryptos have actually realized ...

Multiple cryptos have been pumped and dumped in the last 3 weeks ... OMG, IOTA, DGB ...

The last 24 hours has seen a massive climb, and then a massive profit taking - funneling money from Bitcoin, to XRP, to USD ...

The last 4 hours has seen the exact same climb to almost the same levels as before ...

So ... you think this is legit?

You think this isn't purely manipulation by those with vastly more Bitcoin able to work the market to their leisure and simply using impatient investors with a huge FOMO and tying it to a marketing tweet?

Like I said ... just one anonymous person's opinion ...

Yeah that all makes sense, and with enough swaying arguments from one side one could certainly see how you got to those conclusions. However, where do you value the currency? Was .16 cents right where it should have been? or was that fueled by the news from the deals in Japan? Should it stick at .24? or should it be $1? With the news of the federal reserve I feel like that kind of kills the market cap argument along side using it for payments and bank Xfer processing. I'm just confused at how someone who has a negative view on positive performance can rebut this. Not looking to say you're wrong, these are just questions I have that I really might just be missing something on, looking for another opinion.

28 minutes ago, Madarel said:

Yeah that all makes sense, and with enough swaying arguments from one side one could certainly see how you got to those conclusions. However, where do you value the currency? Was .16 cents right where it should have been? or was that fueled by the news from the deals in Japan? Should it stick at .24? or should it be $1? With the news of the federal reserve I feel like that kind of kills the market cap argument along side using it for payments and bank Xfer processing. I'm just confused at how someone who has a negative view on positive performance can rebut this. Not looking to say you're wrong, these are just questions I have that I really might just be missing something on, looking for another opinion.

With advice like that you would never even enter the market. Can you imagine if you were contemplating buying apple when it was $100 and somebody gave you that advice? 

Sign in to follow this