Rado

1 vision for the future of #payments takes center stage

1 minute ago, one_giant_leap said:

OMG! THIS IS HALF-LIFE 3 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Come on people, stop it. It's definitely imagined.

hay! i want to believe in half life 3!!!

omgzorz, what if this is actually valve secretly owning Ripple and masterminding this whole thing?!

Just now, TLG said:

hay! i want to believe in half life 3!!!

omgzorz, what if this is actually valve secretly owning Ripple and masterminding this whole thing?!

I'd prefer Portal 3 :)

3 minutes ago, manoleft said:

So, if it's Japan, how do we explain the volume coming out of Korea?

I heard about a pumping dumping "club" of Korean millionaires at the origin of BCC, Neo and XRP prices. But it might just be complete ******** ...

21 minutes ago, one_giant_leap said:

OMG! THIS IS HALF-LIFE 3 ANNOUNCEMENT!

Come on people, stop it. It's definitely imagined.

if it's Half Life 3 I'm likely gonna cry like a little baby

"How can we increase market cap before the conference?"

"I got it! Let's release a cryptic countdown on twitter with an ambiguous message."

"Great idea."

...pump

Edited by cheddar

Just now, cheddar said:

"How can we increase market cap before the conference?"

"I got it! Let's release a cryptic countdown on twitter with and ambiguous message."

"Great idea."

...pump

yes. What an excellent way for a 160 ppl strong company to ensure it's lasting contribution to commerce, payments, and humanity in general. Especially after they've partnered up with a number of industry leaders and market makers. ehhh.. I think not. Take some time and read all the official material available. Read and then watch interviews and all official communications. Those coming directly from Ripple Labs or those made with their contribution. At no stage have they ceased to be professional or became cryptic about the finer nuances of their product. They are active in the forums, both here and on reddit, participating in community discussions as well as addressing items from the press, criticism etc. Furthermore, they are involved on boards, consultations and committees at state level. At state level, with such entities as the US Federal Reserve. These are not just some techies wearing Ripple t-shirts and pushing their flavor of blochain revolution.

After you've thoroughly exhausted as much official material as you can get your hands on - frame your next few thoughts about the future announcement having much of what you've seen in mind. There's a lot more at stake here than just speculator money. That's my take and I am not trying to diss or be disrespectful towards your opinion. Only to contradict.