Sign in to follow this  
pooshda

Did anyone else's Coinbase credit card limit just decrease?

I'm beyond frustrated right now, my CC deposit limit was at the "starter" $500/week limit up until today (after the CC issues they had last night) and I was $9 away from a limit increase which I assumed would be at least $1000/week, now I'm at $150/week and after I spend $9 more it'll go up, I swear if it goes up to $300 or back to $500 I'm going to hate the world. I was just about to spend $1000-1500 on XRP when I get a client payment and now that'll be impossible to do "quickly" ugh...  I guess I should just use checking but then I'm waiting 3-4 days most likely, who knows what'll happen...

Just curious if anyone else had a negative effect on their limits, I did just add two more Credit Cards to my account I hope that didn't screw it up, can't imagine why.

Oh my god... I just purchased the last $9 to "increase limit" and now it says "Your limit will increase when you wait 60 days"

TWO MONTHS?  Cool, I bet XRP will be up 9 million percent by then (lol)... I guess it's bank deposits from now on, hope it's quicker than a week.

This literally ruined my day haha.

Edited by pooshda

lol, I was just excited to see my new limit so that's really the only issue... I can deal with ACH.

My bank is actually "next business day" quick about ACH deposits (when I cashout from PayPal) so maaaaaaybe it'll be faster than 3-7 days, who knows... I've never tried.

They will make you wait.  I still got 30 days left before they will raise the weekly limit for credit card.  The limit resets on Sunday I believe.  So if you want to use all $500, buy before Sunday is done.  

When I first connected my cc to coinbase, they let me spend $500. Each day after I spent the initial $500, they let me spend about $71.43 ($500/7). They require a 60 day waiting period before they actually increase credit or debit card limits from $500. Are you sure that you don't have $150/$500 remaining? If you are on the "Buy/Sell" tab, it shows how much you have available, not your actual limit. You have to click on "increase limit" to see your limit. Are you looking at the page that looks like the attached screenshot?

coinbase cc limit.png

Sign in to follow this