BeSeriousXRP

I don't understand.

It also shows the state of the crypto market at the moment. Everybody is just waiting for some slimmer of news or hype to get on another moonrocket and believe me, when it is just a conference that they announce tomorrow, this rocket is staying grounded. but also, all the bandwagonners on board will jump of quicker than a heartbeat....leaving us hodlers with a $ 0,15 coin again.

4 hours ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

How come everybody is expecting an announcement from Ripple? They only tweeted there will be a conference with great speakers and content about banking and blockchain...nothing special...

Ripple must know better to not create hype by tweeting 3 days in advance for a nothing-special conference. Ripple knows that no one will trust them for any news or tweets in the future if they give us nothing after this.

I'm fairly certain Ripple is very well aware of its support base, how they are perceived, as well as the doubt placed on XRP. My feeling is they are trying to reward the people who believed in them from the start, so they are more subtle and stable with their announcements. I have a feeling that it will be a semi major announcement, possible a merger with SWIFT or possibly even replacement? or it could be that XRP will be/is now being used real time by some banks.... snowball effect , coupled with FOMO, coupled with lock-up and ..... hopefully, XRP will finally break out and go parabolic in a healthy way.....  

:)

I'm fairly certain Ripple is very well aware of its support base, how they are perceived, as well as the doubt placed on XRP. My feeling is they are trying to reward the people who believed in them from the start, so they are more subtle and stable with their announcements. I have a feeling that it will be a semi major announcement, possible a merger with SWIFT or possibly even replacement? or it could be that XRP will be/is now being used real time by some banks.... snowball effect , coupled with FOMO, coupled with lock-up and ..... hopefully, XRP will finally break out and go parabolic in a healthy way.....  

[emoji4]

Miguel vias stated that we will see interesting developments for XRP in this quarter. We are one month to go [emoji4]