Ripple Price Forecast and Analysis – August 21, 2017

In the long run, Ripple XRP has the best chances of all cryptocoins! Also think about that: many coins have very big transaction costs. You pay often 10 or 20 cents for a single transaction or even much more. As long as it is like this, these coins can never suceed as money in the long run. Even if they are not designed as money but for let's say M2M-transactions. You don't want high transaction costs in such networks.

10 hours ago, Zockempire said:

In the long run, Ripple XRP has the best chances of all cryptocoins! Also think about that: many coins have very big transaction costs. You pay often 10 or 20 cents for a single transaction or even much more. As long as it is like this, these coins can never suceed as money in the long run. Even if they are not designed as money but for let's say M2M-transactions. You don't want high transaction costs in such networks.

Unfortunately, IOTA will kill a lot of crypto companies because of its 0 fee platform. I do not know if they are even trying to go after the banks.....let's hope not.

11 hours ago, prkzingis said:

Combination of me being a humble man and number of XRPs that I have will prevent me from driving that baby :D

I appreciate and applaud a humble and modest mindset, mainly because i'm a bit of chauvinistic prick who'll likely spunk all his cash on this... :-) 

2012-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-rear-orange-3.jpg