Xrphunter

Ripple would be worth $ 1,000 in 3 years!

On 8/21/2017 at 2:49 PM, Relax said:

Sepa has been mentioned by ripple themselves

so they could have a hand in sepa protocol as well

European payment council mentioning Ripple in 2015

https://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/news-insights/insight/ripple-internet-protocol-inter-bank-payments

Ripple mentioning SEPA in 2016

https://ripple.com/insights/sepa-age-real-time-payments/

November 20th 2017 SEPA will be using RT1 pan-European instant payment solution, which btw UniCredit is testing.

https://www.ebaclearing.eu/news-and-events/media/press-releases/25-july-2017-unicredit-prepares-for-multinational-roll-out-of-instant-payments/

Unicredit is a partner of Ripple too.

Soooo..... is RT1 based on Ripple tech or does it mean there will be only a connection between SEPA RT1 and Ripple net? I don't know. Spent all day digging info but this is the only possible connection I've found.

There was a gentleman (Izzy Otto - maybe @cryptoizzy) that presented quite a thoughtful layout in his article which i found more "dialed in" and very specific as follows:

http://cryptoizzy.blogspot.ca/2017/05/xrp-valuation.html

The afore-mentioned article has been listed on the xrpchat forum a few months ago but wanted to re-link back to this as he has very conservative and practical estimates based on what percentage of cross-border payments Ripple "might" take. That is of course if these banks also start using "XRP" in their production environment (which hasn't happened yet).

I do wonder what percentage of the $207-trillion dollar cross-border payments industry Ripple would eventually have. The article is worth a read if you haven't already seen it.

People always say "XRP can't hit $10 because its market cap will be bigger than bitcoin blabla". Don't these people realize that Ripple is aiming for a market that is so huge you can't even believe. **** your bitcoin marketcap ****. Bitcoin's "Market cap" is nothing compared to what XRP can reach.

6 hours ago, jacobson said:

European payment council mentioning Ripple in 2015

https://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/news-insights/insight/ripple-internet-protocol-inter-bank-payments

Ripple mentioning SEPA in 2016

https://ripple.com/insights/sepa-age-real-time-payments/

November 20th 2017 SEPA will be using RT1 pan-European instant payment solution, which btw UniCredit is testing.

https://www.ebaclearing.eu/news-and-events/media/press-releases/25-july-2017-unicredit-prepares-for-multinational-roll-out-of-instant-payments/

Unicredit is a partner of Ripple too.

Soooo..... is RT1 based on Ripple tech or does it mean there will be only a connection between SEPA RT1 and Ripple net? I don't know. Spent all day digging info but this is the only possible connection I've found.

Dont overthink bro, they will reveal soon

So all this Market Cap stuff aside, my gut tells me that Ripple will be 100-200 range in about 4 years *if* things continue to go well. I have no numbers or reasons for this other than I feel it's a natural place for the coin to be by then based on how I feel about its growth and the large moves the company makes. I could totally be wrong, but that's my 2 cents.

Edited by SpiralStaircase

12 minutes ago, Dan1 said:

think of the tax you need to pay on the gains you made!!

Tax or no, still way more money than id ever have seen in my life lol

Speculation is getting less and less grip on XRP as liquidity improves. What I see in the XRP oderbooks is that more and more holders of XRP are not willing to sell at lower prices. As a result the average XRP trading price is slowly climbing. It's a sign the XRP token is 'growing up'. It would not surprise me at all is we would see a price in between $ 0,50 and $ 1,- at the end of the year. There is simply so much going on that I expect a continuous 'upsurge' in the months to come.

2 hours ago, cryptoxrp said:

Speculation is getting less and less grip on XRP as liquidity improves. What I see in the XRP oderbooks is that more and more holders of XRP are not willing to sell at lower prices. As a result the average XRP trading price is slowly climbing. It's a sign the XRP token is 'growing up'. It would not surprise me at all is we would see a price in between $ 0,50 and $ 1,- at the end of the year. There is simply so much going on that I expect a continuous 'upsurge' in the months to come.

hope you're right. i'm bored of these prices staying so stable lol.

4 hours ago, cryptoxrp said:

We saw a continual downslope for months until the 3.2.1. People are now not interested in selling yet, at a cheap price, until after they see what the conference has to offer. 

As we saw with the 3.2.1 dump, there will be a series of pumps and dumps as we get closer to the conference.

However, the content and news of the conference will directly and ultimately determine XRP value for at least the 2017 year. 

Obviously, this is just my opinion.

2 hours ago, EzXRP said:

We saw a continual downslope for months until the 3.2.1. People are now not interested in selling yet, at a cheap price, until after they see what the conference has to offer. 

As we saw with the 3.2.1 dump, there will be a series of pumps and dumps as we get closer to the conference.

However, the content and news of the conference will directly and ultimately determine XRP value for at least the 2017 year. 

Obviously, this is just my opinion.

I pretty much have to agree with this.

Don't ask me for all the facts and stuff regarding sources, but view it like this-Incoming Super Isomorphic Metaphor:

3..2..1..ok

When people unite as a collective group sharing the same connectivity (electrical/emotional energy), we tend to act as One-Mind, One-Action.  Outsiders tend to either be annexed or exiled.

Small Picture - 1 min - 30 min chart_

This being stated, view this forum XRP-Chat as a collective group seeking the success of Ripple/XRP.  As you see, many are shunned for remarks against XRP or that way over-exaggerate XRP, or that do not support the collective mind.

Larger Picture - 1 hour - weekly chart

The forces behind Ripple/XRP are building momentum, ever hear of pre-launching or pre-launching the pre-launch?  This is how most people who promote an online businesses achieve success and do so very rapidly, by building momentum and allowing the momentum to carry forward through other businesses through TRUST.

Ripple is creating momentum by establishing firm positions and following the "Mission Essential Task-List (METL)"

METL is the art of achieving "YES" to anything you want by leveraging all players that have some sort of influence or similar vision.

Example: @hodor is using METL in his blog to generate awareness which leads to more momentum, and stability because he is teaching the truth and what/where to expect.

What to expect from Ripple is something like this - Using an example for ending hunger. 
1. Hey we got the solution to end all hunger in the world

2. Who is hungry?

3. What is causing hunger?

4. Who is trying to fight hunger?

5. Let's go get those people who fight hunger- Coalition is born

6. Storming / Norming

7. Next task to end hunger?

8. Food suppliers - let's go get them too. - Alliance is now born from the Coalition.  Group think is initiated for a singular vision.

9. Put together the plan

10. Evaluate 4384238 times (give or take a few hundred thousand or a few million-leave me alone).

11. Implement - Hunger Ends - METL Achieved.

The hungry were served last because the entire project needed to be created and implemented.  It can't go the other way around.  There are too many hands in the air waving for food with no solution, so a solution is required.

Now replace Hunger with Faster Payments 

You're welcome.