RunVert

IOTA #5 Marketcap

micro transactions have to remain small and tokens that are free to trade will have to cheaper than ripple eventually

we are talking solar devices and other m2m transactions that will be free so its actually the software code implementation

and not the token that will be worth anything just like ripple. Different purposes but same purposes for those markets.

Edited by Ripled

I think IOTA will be in $xxx range at some point in the future. I mean...zero fees, infinite scalability, quantum proof, gets faster with more volume. wow.

On paper at least...its a game changer. I know its designed for m2m but if its ever adopted and used for merchant use...then the sky is the limit!

It will revolutionize the crypto space and solve most of blockchain issues.

Every paycheck I am torn on how much to put into XRP and how much I should put into IOTA! lol..(my two main investments) --- decisions decisions! lol

6 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

gonna take some profits here, but then at $2, and if it breaks that wait for possible $5

as you say, more exchanges could add more buy pressure... i think/hope

It will be $2 before the end of year. And imagine where the price would go if they announce a partnership for real life use case. I think this is closer than what people think...

3 hours ago, RunVert said:

I think IOTA will be in $xxx range at some point in the future. I mean...zero fees, infinite scalability, quantum proof, gets faster with more volume. wow.

On paper at least...its a game changer. I know its designed for m2m but if its ever adopted and used for merchant use...then the sky is the limit!

It will revolutionize the crypto space and solve most of blockchain issues.

Every paycheck I am torn on how much to put into XRP and how much I should put into IOTA! lol..(my two main investments) --- decisions decisions! lol

I wished my investing in xrp and IOTA was just the opposite. 30/70 instead of 70/30. Hopefully xrp will go up soon again.

even if we can make good grounds on IOTA isnt it possible it could end up the same as the xrp token?

after all micro transactions dont need expensive tokens or tokens at all just the software code ones and zeros etc

Also Im sure Bill Gates and Google are already setting up their versions of DAG unless its a combined effort pretending

to be eventually decentralized like a politicians promise.

so the XRP token is not part of the protocol?

Edited by Ripled
forgot info

1 minute ago, Ripled said:

even if we can make good grounds on IOTA isnt it possible it could end up the same as the xrp token?

after all micro transactions dont need expensive tokens or tokens at all just the software code ones and zeros etc

Also Im sure Bill Gates and Google are already setting up their versions of DAG unless its a combined effort pretending

to be eventually decentralized like a politicians promise.

Hmmm, the IOTA token is part of the protocol. There is no IOTA software without IOTA token