Expert Cryptomaniac

6 hours ago, 1911Falcon said:

Latest comments from the Expert Cryptomaniac!!

Honestly if banks do use xrp then this is going to be bigger than Google, Apple Facebook, Netflix and Amazon combined... My prediction is ripple will be worth 18 trillion at some point... So for that to happen it's gotta be worth more than 400+...time will tell....

Toot toot! All aboard!

So glad you posted this, I speak with a few professional traders and they think its a "no brainer" The probability of XRP being used is in fact very high. If you owned a bank or remittance business and you see Bitcoin and others growing every month what are you going to do?

XRP will give the banks and major remittance / eCommerce companies a competitive edge and bring them back in front of the remittance business. XRP will surpass Bitcoin in Market Cap and it will be the most liquid (which is what hedge funds like)

What needs to happen

1. Clarity on Escrow situation 
2. Become more decentralized
3. Clarity that XRP is being used as a bridge asset..
4. Clarity on the participants involved in RippleNet. 

Upward trend from here just like the internet.

47 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

So glad you posted this, I speak with a few professional traders and they think its a "no brainer" The probability of XRP being used is in fact very high. If you owned a bank or remittance business and you see Bitcoin and others growing every month what are you going to do?

XRP will give the banks and major remittance / eCommerce companies a competitive edge and bring them back in front of the remittance business. XRP will surpass Bitcoin in Market Cap and it will be the most liquid (which is what hedge funds like)

What needs to happen

@BDXRP

@1911Falcon

Are your friends hodlers of XRP?

Yes these are older generation traders that use a system called EBS to source liquidity http://www.ebs.com/ what they are thinking is that once XRP becomes live they will become the dominant liquidity providers for inefficient corridors, then the efficient corridors will follow. They remember 20 years ago when EBS come out, it was like a dream to them back then.

Then you will get options and other derivatives once liquid enough etc.. 

What needs to happen

Essentially all of which will be happening at the years end! Might take a while before the upward trend begins, but lets hope I'm wrong!
51 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

Yes these are older generation traders that use a system called EBS to source liquidity http://www.ebs.com/ what they are thinking is that once XRP becomes live they will become the dominant liquidity providers for inefficient corridors, then the efficient corridors will follow. They remember 20 years ago when EBS come out, it was like a dream to them back then.

Then you will get options and other derivatives once liquid enough etc.. 

That's awesome. I'm gonna check that ebs stuff out. 

Are these guys looking at becoming Marker Makers or liquidity providers or any of the catch phrases Ripple mentions? lol

@Hodlezerper No, the banks, corporates & marker markers that ripple have signed up with will be the liquidity providers, including the exchanges etc. Then the professional traders will be able to connect into Ripplenet/Xvia and place orders with direct market access (once liquid). I think Xvia is an excellent product, its like giving everyone a plugin to the "internet of value" Who knows, even we can become liquidity providers via our mobile phones one day lol.

2 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

@Hodlezerper No, the banks, corporates & marker markers that ripple have signed up with will be the liquidity providers, including the exchanges etc. Then the professional traders will be able to connect into Ripplenet/Xvia and place orders with direct market access (once liquid). I think Xvia is an excellent product, its like giving everyone a plugin to the "internet of value" Who knows, even we can become liquidity providers via our mobile phones one day lol.

Nice! Thanks for the insight. That's awesome.....