Not FUD , Real: Got 40% losses in XRP, last night shifted to OMG

Guest kumarbets

Guest kumarbets

I got into XRP as i really liked the technology, i still do. But not for a long time as tech get outdated very easily and anybody can do same given 6 months time.

I have put all my life savings into XRP when it was at .28 range, still was thinking it is a steal.

But once i saw .12 range and now around .16, my heart was pinching every day. Last night i took the decision to get into OMG,  with a big risk. What a relief now, i already recovered 10% losses.

I still like ripple , probably until dec 2017. That is it no more...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you kept yout xrp for 1 month and sold at -40%. And now you are happy for a +10%. Good luck mate, by the looks of it, you gonna need it.

Hey everyone, have I got a coin for you!  First though, I must let you know that I'm a loyal XRP fan and I bought XRP on such and such a date, at such and such a price but alas, I had to sell it for s

This is a troll.

Posted Images

Guest kumarbets

with the present pace of OMG, i may be out of it ... Because in last 12 hrs, i recovered 10% losses. And i am talking about huge amount close to 200k loss. 50k is covered and 150k to go. Now you know how much i believed in xrp and went all in.

Guest kumarbets

I may come back again to put a 20% of my portfolio(for which i do not want expect immediate hike) after i recover from losses.  But i want appreciation for at least 50% of my portfolio. SO that it balalnces out..

Guest kumarbets

I will put 20% back into xrp in few days with timeeline of dec2017/probably feb 2018. That is it.. i will pull the plug no matteer what, as i can not any more live "hope" world & cheat myself every day.

Guest kumarbets

yes lesson learned, do not ever put life savings any where. I have to do it for OMG, to recover...In few days i will diversify the portfolio or keep only the part i am ready to loose. I also knew about the fact "invest only what you can loose". Got temptation to retire early in career and tempted in.. If ripple is 2$, i wud have retired already..

6 minutes ago, kumarbets said:

with the present pace of OMG, i may be out of it ... Because in last 12 hrs, i recovered 10% losses. And i am talking about huge amount close to 200k loss. 50k is covered and 150k to go. Now you know how much i believed in xrp and went all in.

You believed in it? Really? For a couple months ?

Sing me this song in 2+ years .... then I'll believe, you believed in it ;)

yes lesson learned, do not ever put life savings any where. I have to do it for OMG, to recover...In few days i will diversify the portfolio or keep only the part i am ready to loose. I also knew about the fact "invest only what you can loose". Got temptation to retire early in career and tempted in.. If ripple is 2$, i wud have retired already..
Mate it's your decision. Best of luck !
Guest kumarbets

I am not saying OMG has any better thing compare to ripple. No way. I still like ripple tech. I am using OMG only to get out of my losses, because the whole mob is there. Especially ethereum fanatics are there, so i have to ride them only to recover losses. Once losses recovered i come to senses and invest only the part that i am ready to loose.