Do youguys expect how much xrp is in 5 years?

2 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

$5-7

maybe over 10

but i think getting that snowball effect ain't as easy as people think

I think it's starting to happen. People will learn of XRP from their bank or forex exchange. Forex is big because those guys are speculators they have money and they understand leverage and they love volatility. I'm very bullish long term XRP. Long term. 

2 hours ago, Martius said:

People need to stop asking these questions.... Nobody knows for sure. So buy it, hold it and see after 5 years... or not. In the meantime enjoy life and when the sun shines treat yourself with a nice cold beer (yes I live in a country where it oftens rains). You HAVE to feel comfortable whenever you invest in something. The best thing you can do in these markets is shut off your emotions and look at the fundamentals of a company and/or technicals (if you are not a longterm holder). Do your research and ask yourself if you have enough trust in the coin/company/creators behind it.

good stuff.....and when you look at the excellent team that this company has in place, you can hardly help but feel confident in this system.......there are going to be plenty of pump/dump coins come along made by some kid in a basement by the name of "darkwebmaster" or the like.....but Ripple is NOT one of them......i look forward to the coming years and being fully vested in this company

1 minute ago, Gwada97159 said:

I don't know but Bitcoins is reaching the sky.... that makes me...... sad......But what is going on ???????

Actually as it currently stands (from the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap.com) within the last 24 hours there are the following coins outperforming bitcoin:

• 58 Nexus 
  • 7 NEO 
  • 74 Binance Coin 
  • 95 Rialto 
  • 63 Bytom 
  • 30 Civic 
  • 68 Blocknet 
  • 89 Mysterium 
  • 92 Bitdeal 
  • 8 IOTA 

Just because each bitcoin is high in value doesn't make it the best investment to take part in today