GiddyUp

Cryptocurrency is Here - And It's Frightening

I thought this was an interesting article in Forbes-

"What should you do?"

"Play with cryptocurrency: create your own digital wallet. Convert some conventional money into Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Ripple, and experiment with how it works. Consider sites like Coinbase to get started. There are others."

Edited by T8493
fixed title

It does have the potential to be a revolution not only in currency, but in power and control unlike has ever seen before. Ripple is widely viewed as a hindrance to that revolution. Will any of the old institutions remain? Will it be worldwide or only developed countries? Will there be a role for both traditional national currencies and a global digital currency? 

God if I only had any inkling of  an answer to those questions.

Edited by Quintree

XRP is viewed as a hindrance because it is already pre-mined and several groups do not have control over it like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.

Ripple is seen as a "big bad corporate wolf", yet the purists definitely do not mind the '000s of % ncreases, ICOs and publicity it is getting as it is making them rich. 

Money talks. ******** walks.

4 hours ago, wildbull1984 said:

XRP is viewed as a hindrance because it is already pre-mined and several groups do not have control over it like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others.

Ripple is seen as a "big bad corporate wolf", yet the purists definitely do not mind the '000s of % ncreases, ICOs and publicity it is getting as it is making them rich. 

Money talks. ******** walks.

Hahaha I like it, so true and well put. Forget about  storing value  on the  exchanges and  play safe.  Use cold storage,  store on a  Trezor the   ETH,  BTC, LTC  etc.... and use a 'nano s ' for the  XRP . Trust no one with your hard earned shekels .

2 hours ago, Mycotoxin said:

Hahaha I like it, so true and well put. Forget about  storing value  on the  exchanges and  play safe.  Use cold storage,  store on a  Trezor the   ETH,  BTC, LTC  etc.... and use a 'nano s ' for the  XRP . Trust no one with your hard earned shekels .

Why would have a trezor for eth, BTC, Ltc etc and uses a nano s for xrp when you can store them all on a nano s? Am I missing something?