Sign in to follow this  
chemical_realm

Twitter and other forms of social media

Hi Gang

Before I start let me say my knowledge of how forums are created is little to none but I was wondering if it would be possible for a button to be added (just as the Thanks, Like, etc buttons are available on each post) for Twitter (and other forms of social media) so we may tweet the odd response we feel could be of value to our Twitter followers (or followers on other forms of social media)

I was just thinking out loud, I am in no way suggesting this forum is lacking in any way or telling the owners how to run their forum. 

Edited by chemical_realm

1 hour ago, chemical_realm said:

Hi Gang

Before I start let me say my knowledge of how forums are created is little to none but I was wondering if it would be possible for a button to be added (just as the Thanks, Like, etc buttons are available on each post) for Twitter (and other forms of social media) so we may tweet the odd response we feel could be of value to our Twitter followers (or followers on other forms of social media)

I was just thinking out loud, I am in no way suggesting this forum is lacking in any way or telling the owners how to run their forum. 

I believe it's already there (see printscreen) or do you mean something else?2017-08-12_1121.thumb.png.7149a6006ce0980df0d46d6151ea83fc.png