AlvaroXRP

Is Miguel Vias in XRPChat?

In every interview I've seen of Miguel such as the one from Consensus 2017, his body language demonstrates that he has 100% confidence in Ripple's success.  He means it and his words are sincere from his point of view.  So barring any Black Swan (unforeseen and unpredictable) event, the success of Ripple Labs and XRP is a foregone conclusion.  It is a planned change in the working of the financial system backed by many powerful people and organizations so as investors, it's just a matter of time and patience until the benefits are reaped.

29 minutes ago, CurrencyGuy said:

Lol.  Relax, they're just employees at a company we've invested in.  Give yourself more credit.  Small people?  That's hilarious.  Think more highly of yourself.

Haha. Yeah, sometimes this site seems some kind of cult...

2 hours ago, miguel said:

Fits and starts guys. There's a lot of noise out there so I understand it can be frustrating and confusing. Our path was never going to be a short one. We work with enterprises so the pace is slower but the payoff will be worth it. What I would say, it's a little disappointing to hear complaints about XRP not appreciating fast enough, as if it were simply some get rich quick scheme. I don't mean to sound naive, but it's such a stark difference to how I and everyone else at Ripple thinks about XRP. Our vision is literally world changing, and the last thing we are worried about is the price going up. That's a forgone conclusion if we continue to focus on the work, which is exactly what we're doing.

Here's Miguel Vias as Richard Dreyfuss trying to reason with the XRP community:

Miguel said it quite well. Most successful business ventures were not started to make money. They were started for the love of the business.

If you love the business well enough and keep on track the success comes and the money will follow.

3 hours ago, miguel said:

I'm always watching =)

So great that you've taken time out along with other Ripple employees. Gives me loads of confidence in Ripple's vision - thanks! 

4 hours ago, miguel said:

I'm always watching =)

If you ever here someone yell "LETS GO RIPPLE!!!!!!!" in public, thats me. Thank you for everything you guys do everyday!

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Sir Zerps A Lot said:

I stopped participating on this site because i was sick of the crying and moaning about a speculative price.

Thank you Miguel for reassuring me that its business as usual at Ripple HQ! Keep making the impossible, possible.

A minority is complaining. I think most people who are seriously holding XRP believe in Ripples use case and expect an increase in value. 

Edited by Displayed
Typo

3 hours ago, miguel said:

Fits and starts guys. There's a lot of noise out there so I understand it can be frustrating and confusing. Our path was never going to be a short one. We work with enterprises so the pace is slower but the payoff will be worth it. What I would say, it's a little disappointing to hear complaints about XRP not appreciating fast enough, as if it were simply some get rich quick scheme. I don't mean to sound naive, but it's such a stark difference to how I and everyone else at Ripple thinks about XRP. Our vision is literally world changing, and the last thing we are worried about is the price going up. That's a forgone conclusion if we continue to focus on the work, which is exactly what we're doing.

Beautifully said, who ever doesn't grasp this concept is better off not holding XRP. 

Thank you Miguel Vias.

4 hours ago, miguel said:

Thank you @miguel

btw, there's speculation in the Crypto Space about something going down with XRP on August 13th and November 6th--can you confirm? :P