Tehol_Beddict

Ripple Payments | B2BPay powered by Barclays

Not the most sophisticated mobile site .. regardless, it's services like this that make it tough to fully comprehend just how much of an impact Ripple/XRP will have

54 minutes ago, Graine said:

Looks like a Finnish start-up capitalizing on trending keywords. 
Would love to hear a feedback from someone using it. 

Nyope...

http://www.pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2016/barclays-b2b-payment-startup-accelerator-tel-aviv/

http://www.techstars.com/content/accelerators/barclays/announcing-first-class-barclays-accelerator-powered-techstars-tel-aviv/

Maybe they have an office in Helsinki too....went to see the website and it shows office address and even jobs-section mentions working ideally in Helsinki. IDK. But looks like there is actual activity and they are showing f.ex. Nordea Startup Accelerator amongst others. 

26-10-15 15:35 | About Nordea | Digital banking 

Over 170 startups worldwide applied for a start-up accelerator programme organised by Nordea and Nestholma. In November, the 10 startups selected so far will begin working on Nordea's premises in Vallila, Helsinki. 

Hey, 

this is Neil from B2B Pay. happy to be mentioned in the discussion forums out here :) We are actually working on something very cool to connect IBAN (virtual bank accounts) to the blockchain. hopefully we can share our white paper in the next month or so. 

our focus is not to build something which is theoretical and requires a network effect (example: lets replace SWIFT) but something that people can start using instantly. 

1 hour ago, Neil_B2BPay said:

Hey, 

this is Neil from B2B Pay. happy to be mentioned in the discussion forums out here :) We are actually working on something very cool to connect IBAN (virtual bank accounts) to the blockchain. hopefully we can share our white paper in the next month or so. 

our focus is not to build something which is theoretical and requires a network effect (example: lets replace SWIFT) but something that people can start using instantly. 

Do you currently use Ripple? Are you saying Ripple is still theoretical?

Hey, 

Do you work at a dutch bank? Is Ripple involved with your new white paper?

6 minutes ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

Do you currently use Ripple? Are you saying Ripple is still theoretical?

Hey, 

Also want to know.

Hey. 

When I used the word "theoretical", I wasnt thinking about Ripple. I was making a general comment on seeing a lot of ICOs and concepts coming out in the market right now. some of them will take a very long time to gather steam. the only thing i wanted to say was we are looking to build something which will have instant benefits for users. 

4 minutes ago, Neil_B2BPay said:

Hey. 

When I used the word "theoretical", I wasnt thinking about Ripple. I was making a general comment on seeing a lot of ICOs and concepts coming out in the market right now. some of them will take a very long time to gather steam. the only thing i wanted to say was we are looking to build something which will have instant benefits for users. 

Great! Looking forward to reading it and good luck... And hope you succeed in hopefully proliferating Ripple, with or without confirmation of using it ?

16 minutes ago, Neil_B2BPay said:

Hey. 

Politicianmuch? haha