BeSeriousXRP

Ripple Price Prediction – Should I Invest In Ripple For The Future – 2018 Prediction XRP

On 06/08/2017 at 1:18 PM, xrpaware said:

@xrpbeserious - One thing that drives me crazy about the crypto-space is when people both offer and ask for price predictions -- or worse -- "should I invest" questions . Even in the stock market, which has a ton more technical analysis and historical data to work with, even the most brazen  stock hucksters (pump and dump artists) will never use the terms like "you should" -- "it will" - "price will be ...." . That kind of talk adds nothing to the discussion. Now if people want to qualify their opinion -- "I think Ripple will be $400 an XRP in 12 days and here's why ...." -- I have no problem with that. But your question -- "Should I Invest In Ripple For The Future – 2018 Prediction XRP" is a ridiculous question. What is you're risk threshold? What part of 2018 are we talking about? If XRP skyrockets between now and 12/31/2017 --- will it be a good investment in 2018? Who the hell knows? I THINK that XRP will be a great investment for a long while. I'm investing in XRP on a standard, dollar-cost averaging basis   in 2017, in 2018, in 2019. Are you? If not, why not? If you are -- why are YOU investing in XRP? Sorry if I sound harsh -- But come on, buck up, stop asking investment questions that could or should be answered by a song from the "sound of music" . You're in or out --- What price are you willing to buy XRP -- what price will you sell XRP?

Calm down mate. Everybody has right to publish relevant information, from what i can see plenty of people have liked the article including myself, and just curious to know why are you trying to bully the newbee, i u dont like the article, skip it but plz dont bully others. Everybody has same rights as u feel entitled to.