BeSeriousXRP

Ripple Price Prediction – Should I Invest In Ripple For The Future – 2018 Prediction XRP

A fairly informative and well written article of what sets Ripple (company) and XRP apart from the crowd. I do find it interesting it's on an "ethereum-oriented" website.

Which brings us to why Ripple may be the best investment of the three. The company does not have a figurehead whose life could dictate the value of the coin. And it doesn’t have the lack of leadership around which Bitcoin models itself.

And Ripple is taking things slow. The company only recently revealed plans to begin selling its coins, and this led to a spike of interest and investment.

Decent opinion piece.  Nice to see this in an ETH content outlet.  

@xrpbeserious - One thing that drives me crazy about the crypto-space is when people both offer and ask for price predictions -- or worse -- "should I invest" questions . Even in the stock market, which has a ton more technical analysis and historical data to work with, even the most brazen  stock hucksters (pump and dump artists) will never use the terms like "you should" -- "it will" - "price will be ...." . That kind of talk adds nothing to the discussion. Now if people want to qualify their opinion -- "I think Ripple will be $400 an XRP in 12 days and here's why ...." -- I have no problem with that. But your question -- "Should I Invest In Ripple For The Future – 2018 Prediction XRP" is a ridiculous question. What is you're risk threshold? What part of 2018 are we talking about? If XRP skyrockets between now and 12/31/2017 --- will it be a good investment in 2018? Who the hell knows? I THINK that XRP will be a great investment for a long while. I'm investing in XRP on a standard, dollar-cost averaging basis   in 2017, in 2018, in 2019. Are you? If not, why not? If you are -- why are YOU investing in XRP? Sorry if I sound harsh -- But come on, buck up, stop asking investment questions that could or should be answered by a song from the "sound of music" . You're in or out --- What price are you willing to buy XRP -- what price will you sell XRP?

Edited by xrpaware
Wrong xrpchat member

For the dummies in the room....  (Me).....   what song do you mean?

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

For the dummies in the room....  (Me).....   what song do you mean?

Ummm.....DUH!

"Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?
Yo"

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, paper wallets are heavy
There's Ripple on his sweater already, bitcoin to XRP transfer ready

He's nervous, but on the surface his nano ledger s is calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what bought now,
The Ripple crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the XRP won't come out
He's choking how, crypto is joking now
The secret keys run out, time's up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes Vias
Oh, there goes Garlinghouse , he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no........

Need I say more? 

5 hours ago, xrpaware said:

@xrpbeserious - One thing that drives me crazy about the crypto-space is when people both offer and ask for price predictions -- or worse -- "should I invest" questions . Even in the stock market, which has a ton more technical analysis and historical data to work with, even the most brazen  stock hucksters (pump and dump artists) will never use the terms like "you should" -- "it will" - "price will be ...." . That kind of talk adds nothing to the discussion. Now if people want to qualify their opinion -- "I think Ripple will be $400 an XRP in 12 days and here's why ...." -- I have no problem with that. But your question -- "Should I Invest In Ripple For The Future – 2018 Prediction XRP" is a ridiculous question. What is you're risk threshold? What part of 2018 are we talking about? If XRP skyrockets between now and 12/31/2017 --- will it be a good investment in 2018? Who the hell knows? I THINK that XRP will be a great investment for a long while. I'm investing in XRP on a standard, dollar-cost averaging basis   in 2017, in 2018, in 2019. Are you? If not, why not? If you are -- why are YOU investing in XRP? Sorry if I sound harsh -- But come on, buck up, stop asking investment questions that could or should be answered by a song from the "sound of music" . You're in or out --- What price are you willing to buy XRP -- what price will you sell XRP?

You really think I wrote that piece? Just showed you the article. Don't blame the messenger.

19 minutes ago, XRPJoe said:

I think people will just call BitcoinCash BitCoinCrash

:D