1 hour ago, Gregb said:

You guys are totally overreacting....You want all the answers, see all the papres, transactions, why not project leadres wallet adresses and everything???? You say thet the project is not transperent enough? Well i would disagree, I think they are transparent, they post every transaction for destruction, of course they cant provide every adress on every exchange.....

No, we should just trust you that you will handle things in an outstanding manner, like.......?

1 hour ago, Gregb said:

But thats not the point. The Quantum project as i see it, is doing what they promised to do. How many other projects are delivering what they promised??? Not many

Can you make a list with checked (provable) actions done?

1 hour ago, Gregb said:

Any per revelation of the team - The team is your "safety". Do you really think that someone like Mr. Damian Merlak co-founder of one of the biggest exchanges and names in cryptoworld would be involved in some scam??? 

I have only good words for Damian and excellent references for Bitstamp; one source of concern still remains: is Damian involved in the day to day operations? I am asking this because, as you know, "it takes two for a tango". The issue here is not the idea, but the quality of day-to-day execution of such idea.

1 hour ago, Gregb said:

And to see that team members are taking their time to answer all your questions, as much as they can...thats the effort that states (we care for our project and for you - our investors)!

Please, if you are taking this road, it sounds to me already like Gatehub (understaffed, running to put up fires and the whole bunch, as I very well know it already). Let us mark things here properly: this is not some revolutionary idea in what Quantum Project is doing, you are not looking to solve a problem, it is an opportunistic enterprise primarily looking (unlike other ICOs) to make profit for holders (you included, since you invested as well) from the market imperfections. As such, I do not see as the right profile for the job the nerds and/or computer geeks, but rather mature minds who are capable of running this already as a  business, very much as a HFT, not as a startup.

You act both as an agent as well as a principal in this, while the others have not the same luxury, even though their buck bought the same amount of QAU. So, it might make sense that you take that into account.

1 hour ago, Gregb said:

For me - the project is solid, the team is solid and with decent marketing the price is surely to increase. To have the ripple pair is awesome for me. Thats why i invested. Ripple and Quantum are my favourites, I have quite a lot of money in both and i really believe in both.

That is an opinion, not a fact. You need to communicate (as an operational necessity, not as a personal option) this in a proper manner (based on facts)  to the other coin holders.

1 hour ago, Gregb said:

Well not QAU . they are here to stay. Mark my words.

Only time can prove that, sorry.

34 minutes ago, nik said:

No, we should just trust you that you will handle things in an outstanding manner, like.......?

Can you make a list with checked (provable) actions done?

I have only good words for Damian and excellent references for Bitstamp; one source of concern still remains: is Damian involved in the day to day operations? I am asking this because, as you know, "it takes two for a tango". The issue here is not the idea, but the quality of day-to-day execution of such idea.

Please, if you are taking this road, it sounds to me already like Gatehub (understaffed, running to put up fires and the whole bunch, as I very well know it already). Let us mark things here properly: this is not some revolutionary idea in what Quantum Project is doing, you are not looking to solve a problem, it is an opportunistic enterprise primarily looking (unlike other ICOs) to make profit for holders (you included, since you invested as well) from the market imperfections. As such, I do not see as the right profile for the job the nerds and/or computer geeks, but rather mature minds who are capable of running this already as a  business, very much as a HFT, not as a startup.

You act both as an agent as well as a principal in this, while the others have not the same luxury, even though their buck bought the same amount of QAU. So, it might make sense that you take that into account.

That is an opinion, not a fact. You need to communicate (as an operational necessity, not as a personal option) this in a proper manner (based on facts)  to the other coin holders.

Only time can prove that, sorry.

Look - what I stated is my personal opinion. I`m not connected to Quantum in any way other that I invested my money into their project. 

Pepole invest millions in ICOs everyday - based on what? Financial reports? No, based on a promise...and based on the fact that there are capable people behind the project. Quantum is no different. 

And we all can see, that they have not taken the money that they got from ICO and ran, they didnt pump and dump the coin...they are making effort to be better, they updated the page, they are hiring new people, they will market more.....

As i said - I believe that they will suceed, if you do not then dont invest, dont buy QAU. I already made some money from my investment and i think i will make more - and that is all that matters to me..

But everyone is different and I may be to naive.....only time will tell :)

2 hours ago, Gregb said:

Well not QAU . they are here to stay. Mark my words.

I would like to add also that I am still amazed by your self confidence. 

I am looking at Gatehub (not as a need to point at it, but because that is your only meaningful reference so far) and I don't see there anything to be really proud about, namely:

-it was incorporated with a real meaning, hence a real demand knocking at the door, after RippleTrade was discontinued

-you benefited from a positive tide, as there was an increasing need at that time of additional markets to trade cryptos

-due to the fact that Ripple needed a way out to still serve its customers, a bridge has been built so that the accounts are easily transfered/imported to Gatehub

-Ripple has always spoke only good words about you, so you had an incredible amount of goodwill from Ripple community without any real substance at the beginning

-you have been defended by the hard core community for years (me included) against trollers, new commers and the like, so no real image damage

Where is Gatehub now?

Here:

-59th place on Coinmarketcap 

-unhappy customers because Gatehub doesn't provide BASIC trade history reports for taxation (BIG RED FLAG for a company who doesn't care what its customers do in front of Tax Authorities, especially when they are close to a name like Ripple who advocates full compliance and transparency

-lousy liquidity, so no real use for transactions.

-heavy and unfriendly interface, not improved for.....years???? Well, except a couple of lines added at the FAQ 

So, like you said before, Quantum Project might be here to stay, but is it going to be like Gatehub is still here???

I see that you wrote another message. I will refer to it separately.

10 minutes ago, Gregb said:

Look - what I stated is my personal opinion. I`m not connected to Quantum in any way other that I invested my money into their project. 

That is what I said from the beginning: these are just your opinions, not facts. It is good that we finally agree on something.

11 minutes ago, Gregb said:

Pepole invest millions in ICOs everyday - based on what? Financial reports? No, based on a promise...and based on the fact that there are capable people behind the project. Quantum is no different. 

I will only say that this was a very interesting statement coming from your side. I will say only that, nothing more.

You are member of the Board in a small start up and personal friend with the management (who, by the way, we can only assume who they are, because there is no proof to that) in an unregulated market.

3 minutes ago, nik said:

That is what I said from the beginning: these are just your opinions, not facts. It is good that we finally agree on something.

I will only say that this was a very interesting statement coming from your side. I will say only that, nothing more.

You are member of the Board in a small start up and personal friend with the management (who, by the way, we can only assume who they are, because there is no proof to that) in an unregulated market.

We agree on something else: Gatehub sucks. I transfered funds from hosted wallet to ripple network and waited for 4 days to be processed...and i dont like the UI either.

As for who I am - not a board member nor a friend. I know of Quantum because a good friend of mine recomended them to me. So that makes me...a believer? Or maybee an Idiot, since i believe in an assumption? Hmm, have to think about that.

25 minutes ago, nik said:

Yes, my mistake. Sorry for that.

Uf I just looked at your post history - should have done that earlier. Now i totally understand your posts and critics regarding Quantum. ...