is 50$ a coin possible for ripple?

Guest ripplehodlr

I think people are kidding themselves, if they're going to assume exactly 38.3 Billion XRP will be in circulation upon the lock-up in escrow. It will be much less than that, if I had to estimate I would say the number would be in the millions. Obviously, we won't know until it happens - but my gut tells me the last portion of 2017 is going to make many people happy. Speculate on what you do know. XRP is going to be used by SBI, Moneygram and SE Asia + Japan. Then you have the XRP lock-up. The mere news and statement is NOT enough (as we have seen), to move the market. Action needs to take place, before the market reacts and we will see that soon enough. I will not bother responding to market-cap arguments. Can XRP go to hell? there is a possibility, but based on the facts and evidence - I will say there is a HIGHER probability we'll see such prices that OP is mentioning. 

Edited by ripplehodlr

5 minutes ago, ripplehodlr said:

I think people are kidding themselves, if they're going to assume exactly 38.3 Billion XRP will be in circulation upon the lock-up in escrow. It will be much less than that, if I had to estimate I would say the number would be in the millions. Obviously, we won't know until it happens - but my gut tells me the last portion of 2017 is going to make many people happy. Speculate on what you do know. XRP is going to be used by SBI, Moneygram and SE Asia + Japan. Then you have the XRP lock-up. The mere news and statement is NOT enough (as we have seen), to move the market. Action needs to take place, before the market reacts and we will see that soon enough. I will not bother responding to market-cap arguments. Can XRP go to hell? there is a possibility, but based on the facts and evidence - I will say there is a HIGHER probability we'll see such prices that OP is mentioning. 

I really want a price like 200-300, and I'd like to tell myself that I would still hodl if it hit 50, but at 50 I would be able to retire -- how the heck can I continue to hodl??  I will need some serious willpower.

Guest ripplehodlr
Just now, CryptoLearner said:

I really want a price like 200-300, and I'd like to tell myself that I would still hodl if it hit 50, but at 50 I would be able to retire -- how the heck can I continue to hodl??  I will need some serious willpower.

I look at it this way, at $50 per XRP I've reached the life-boat and can wrap up my college degree and afford a home and just work for utilities, taxes and food. That is what $50 price would mean to me. At $200-300 XRP, I'd have $7.2 million (highest) and $4.8 Million at the low end, enough to live and invest to make more money. If XRP went to $1-1.2k, well, I could actually relocate to Monte Carlo at that point. For now, I'm just going to wait until 2019, before I do anything stupid.

2 minutes ago, ripplehodlr said:

I look at it this way, at $50 per XRP I've reached the life-boat and can wrap up my college degree and afford a home and just work for utilities, taxes and food. That is what $50 price would mean to me. At $200-300 XRP, I'd have $7.2 million (highest) and $4.8 Million at the low end, enough to live and invest to make more money. If XRP went to $1-1.2k, well, I could actually relocate to Monte Carlo at that point. For now, I'm just going to wait until 2019, before I do anything stupid.

I will have to consult with you when we reach $50 lol. 

Guest ripplehodlr
2 minutes ago, CryptoLearner said:

I will have to consult with you when we reach $50 lol. 

Yeah, I'm not cashing out until I have $24 million+, I want that Monaco penthouse.

for me its once (if) it reaches the 360$ mark, thats the start of my acceptable cash out range.... ideally id like to believe i can hold until 500 (#MercedesGT), but i dunno lol.  My goal is to basically retire and have a bit of play and investment money, so for the lifestyle i want 360 would be it i think.

i COULD do it on 200, but who wants to be conservative? go big or go home :D

Disclaimer:  i also realize it very well may not happen, but im a glass half full kinda guy!

if ripple got 1% of the daily market trade volume it would reach 173$, we just gotta give Ripple and banks time to officially establish it as a payment system. just need to be patient. it will reach over 100$ one day

Guest ripplehodlr
2 minutes ago, calex960 said:

if ripple got 1% of the daily market trade volume it would reach 173$, we just gotta give Ripple and banks time to officially establish it as a payment system. just need to be patient. it will reach over 100$ one day

Yeah, that day is coming soon. I'm just trying to figure out cash out point :D

Just now, ripplehodlr said:

Yeah, that day is coming soon. I'm just trying to figure out cash out point :D

dont cash out into a worthless fiat. keep your ripple in a private key wallet and spend it when you want to but keep it in ripple.

You want to buy a lambo? XRP: withdraw to Bitcoin: withdraw to fiat. see?

And overtime the money you kept into ripple will continue to grow!!