2 hours ago, one_giant_leap said:

Awesome! I really like this idea! Let's think what our community will can do to nominate @JoelKatz to be a speaker at TED. Should we sign something...somewhere??

There is a form that can be filled out to nominate a speaker, but I don't want to do it unless he gives the OK.  It would be super cool to put together a panel to fully break it all down!!

5 minutes ago, GreyAndroidGravy said:

There is a form that can be filled out to nominate a speaker, but I don't want to do it unless he gives the OK.  It would be super cool to put together a panel to fully break it all down!!

Seems like Tiffany Hayden has a direct relationship with some of the employees at Ripple, maybe we can see if she's interested in pitching it to them?

2 minutes ago, GreyAndroidGravy said:

@CryptoJym I bet Tiff could do a TED talk herself!!  However, if @TiffanyHayden does have connections, it would be awesome to get at least one person nominated for a TED talk.

Agreed, she seems pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Ripple and XRP, hopefully this will turn into something :Laie_16:

I sometimes watch Ted with Youtube.
If you appear in "Miguel Vias" and "JoelKatz" , or (related to ripple), I will download it and see it!

But can he do direct corporate PR at TED? (Can he explain it? About "RIPPLE" and "XRP")

(Because I've only seen things about general knowledge.)

Edited by NikiCookie

31 minutes ago, NikiCookie said:

I sometimes watch Ted with Youtube.
If you appear in "Miguel Vias" and "JoelKatz" , or (related to ripple), I will download it and see it!

But can he do direct corporate PR at TED? (Can he explain it? About "RIPPLE" and "XRP")

(Because I've only seen things about general knowledge.)

Yeah I'm not sure if he could actually talk directly about Ripple and XRP. He'd probably have to keep it very general and explain it conceptually which hopefully would lead people in the right direction with where to search :)