Project Overview

Mercury

• 2 weeks later...

such a cool initiative! great for raising awareness around ripple and xrp... marketing gurus, do you think we should have any sort of strategy with regards to promoting this story? would be cool to have a link to a really basic landing page showing the certificate or mission objective or something like that, that would be easy to share on social media..

or maybe @hodor can do a write up on it (if you havent already!) so we can share a link to his blog - that way people can access all the other awesome information that is on there at the same time! any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is soooo cool, thanks, @Mercury.  

And I just read this about the DHL Moonbox project:  "DHL will be in charge of the outbound delivery and transport to Astrobotic in Pittsburgh (USA), where the little packages will be stored for safekeeping until the first lunar mission."  My hometown!!!   WOO-HOO!   First the Stanley Cup, and now THIS??  :dance4:

33 minutes ago, Mercury said:

At least all the great Pens captains are Canadian, but as for the team itself... They broke my heart last year. Beating Ottawa in double over time in game seven in a Stanley Cup series...

Agree with all of the above, and I do deeply "heart" everything Canadian, or almost everything.  :drinks:

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Mercury said:

Forgot to add the update (shutout to @Sharkey) I have received confirmation that the medallion has safely made it to Astrobotics per-launch storage facility in Pittsburgh.

I have also been asked if I want to be added to the list of interested visitors to the launch sites...

Wooooo hooooo!!!   Everyone in da ‘burgh will help to guard the medallion until launch!!   I promise!!  :dance4:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.