Invested all my $100 savings.

Hi
$100 maybe not a big amount for most but i was so buzzed about ripple that I invested everything.I now have around 500 tokens.
Hopefully by the end off year escrow process is complete we will see a super boom.
thank you everyone. Bought the coins at $0.1706 and now its already at $0.176.
Hoping to know more and learn more from senior members here.

1 minute ago, jrossi88 said:

My problem is I want more money to deposit. I can already see xrp is way undervalued.

Me too iam just a poor 21 year old who makes money in inr and invests in usd so its hard i dowork on upwork to make money.

20 minutes ago, THEELFGOD said:

Hi
$100 maybe not a big amount for most but i was so buzzed about ripple that I invested everything.I now have around 500 tokens.
Hopefully by the end off year escrow process is complete we will see a super boom.
thank you everyone. Bought the coins at $0.1706 and now its already at $0.176.
Hoping to know more and learn more from senior members here.

Welcome to the fold! 

I would say keep a stable head and don't get overly worried if it deviates up or down in the coming months (from 0.1706 -> 0.1760 is barely anything unless your volume size is huge) and pay attention to keep dates on the calendar which is coming up (next week particularly August 1st).

Ripple on and obligatory HODL.

Just now, BDD said:

Welcome to the fold! 

I would say keep a stable head and don't get overly worried if it deviates up or down in the coming months (from 0.1706 -> 0.1760 is barely anything unless your volume size is huge) and pay attention to keep dates on the calendar which is coming up (next week particularly August 1st).

Ripple on and obligatory HODL.

Obviously I belive in this coin it has a bright future I have been researching about it and it will sky rocket in a year,
I hope I had more money to invest but nvm excuses are for loosers.

Just now, THEELFGOD said:

Obviously I belive in this coin it has a bright future I have been researching about it and it will sky rocket in a year,
I hope I had more money to invest but nvm excuses are for loosers.

I agree that I have invested in a lot of different things over the years but this is only technology that I feel really does bring something to the table which is ahead of the game. I feel as though once it is able to shine and stand apart from its competitors for even a moment, that other banks / institutions will wonder why they don't have it. 

I'm sure when the first few tester groups of banks release the savings statistics they are accruing (if they would or have to?) then it will be obvious to everyone. 

1 minute ago, BDD said:

I agree that I have invested in a lot of different things over the years but this is only technology that I feel really does bring something to the table which is ahead of the game. I feel as though once it is able to shine and stand apart from its competitors for even a moment, that other banks / institutions will wonder why they don't have it. 

I'm sure when the first few tester groups of banks release the savings statistics they are accruing (if they would or have to?) then it will be obvious to everyone. 

Not just bank under 6 seconds for transfer is very ground breaking.
Moreover 4 major Japanese banks,2 Indian banks Australian banks , royal bank of Scotland and many more.Its not about money for me it's about love for the tech i believe in
major firms like google accenture have invested in it.
When 70% of the currency is put in escrow and banks start using the tokens for money transfer there is billions of transactions every day.To match the number of transactions the price will sky rocket.
everyone who calls this scam or dead coin will look foolish.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, LCox1987 said:

That's brilliant!!))) I wish you sincerly good luck! Can you give later some feedbacks, please?

those post were 3 years ago.  he bought $100 worth at that time and got 500 tokens......during the early days he saw his 500 xrp rise in value to almost $1940.....but now we are back at his initial investment, never heard if he cashed out at the All Time High (ATH) but if he did....he did well.

I however did not.....I am still holding and waiting since early 2017and also personally think XRP is undervalued.