Should i wait for xrp to drop 15 cents?

Hello Today I bought ether worth 50$ so that I can trade it against xrp.Well the $50 coins are worth 40 now.I have to invest another 50$ soon should i wait till 30,31st July to get into xrp so I can buy it around 12-15 cents?
I belive by the end of the year people who say xrp is a dead currency would look foolish.this is my first trade anyhow .:)
Please help :)

4 minutes ago, kiwissz said:

50$!! well buy it now guz it may go up and it may not you know the current news of hardforking do your resaerch about bitcoin fork and you make the decesion

What exchange  do you recommend? 

Just now, jesuisxrp said:

Kraken 

Nano s ledger to store, you can also use GateHub :)

Hope it helps

I have 0.201 ethers right now in Jaxx wallet. Hopefully that would buy me some good xrp. 

can u tell me how do i invest next 50? this time i bought ethers on c-cex nd moved it to jaxx. I am mew hopefully u understand. 

26 minutes ago, THEELFGOD said:

I have 0.201 ethers right now in Jaxx wallet. Hopefully that would buy me some good xrp. 

can u tell me how do i invest next 50? this time i bought ethers on c-cex nd moved it to jaxx. I am mew hopefully u understand. 

Buy ETH. Send ETH to Kraken. Sell for BTC or USD then buy XRP. Maybe?

Anyone else has a better suggestion?

Timing the market is very difficult. To be honest: I didn't expect this price drop now. I think it was a big sell order which created mass panic again. On the other hand: when prices go up many people are afraid to miss the train and they start to buy. So noone can tell you when it's the best moment to buy. The rule of thumb is: sell high, buy low. But with crypto you never know when there's a low and when there's a high.

4 minutes ago, Displayed said:

Timing the market is very difficult. To be honest: I didn't expect this price drop now. I think it was a big sell order which created mass panic again. On the other hand: when prices go up many people are afraid to miss the train and they start to buy. So noone can tell you when it's the best moment to buy. The rule of thumb is: sell high, buy low. But with crypto you never know when there's a low and when there's a high.

There's a pretty good android app that tells you when we've hit a peak or trough. I can't remember what it's called though.

4 hours ago, THEELFGOD said:

17 cents it is then. Any exchange nd wallet u recommend? 

gatehub is ok cuz u have llow xrp not much make sure 2fa autenticator is enabled, everytime you log to gatehub it will ask you for  3 digit where you get from mobille authinticator, there is google and microsoftr authenticator