heartbit_io

WS orderbook is ripple-lib extension orderbook reliable ? can't fix this bug

I'm having exactly this problem and the question seems to be asked a year ago already ... Any idea how to make this work ? 

https://github.com/ripple/ripple-lib-extensions/issues/27

Another error occurs frequently is line 74

return typeof amount === 'string' ? new XRPValue(amount) : new IOUValue(amount.value);

"value" is not defined ? is it a parsing problem form the orderbook extension not handling some specific object ? (I guess it would an object without value ... how can it be ?)

@heartbit_io, I think someone on this forum had a similar problem, but I can't find his post right now. I think - but I'm not 100% - this problem was solved by explicitly checking if the object 'amount' has the property 'value'.

58 minutes ago, Sukrim said:

I don't use JavaScript, I wrote my own library. Sorry.

So you connect to this https://ripple.com/build/rippled-apis/#order-book-streams ?

You plug to 2 sides of the orderbook + 2 more for the autobridging ?

You go through the ugly parsing, verify funded offers, merge into initial orderbook you GET somewhere + merge with autobridged books ?

Am I forgetting something ?

@heartbit_io already answered you on github. I don't use this lib anymore becuase this error never got adressed as far as I know and it kept occuring again and again

@Sukrim that was me

Edited by fh13

Just now, fh13 said:

@heartbit_io already answered you on github. I don't use this lib anymore becuase this error never got adressed as far as I know and it kept occuring again and again

So no solution to get orderbooks with websockets ? :( (unless the process I described above)

1 minute ago, heartbit_io said:

So no solution to get orderbooks with websockets ? :( (unless the process I described above)

I'm not 100% sure if this got fixed because I stoped using it a couple months ago, but up until then it didn't got fixed no.