Bagheera

Due dilligence for serious XRP holders

20 minutes ago, teddybear said:

You know, people say sometimes, you make money once in your lifetime. That one big deal. I think this is it.

And I don't have enough XRP yet damn it.

i think any number of xrps over 1000 will be great. too much and you would be tempted to flip and possibly lose. 

Guest ripplehodlr

Anything over 10k XRP should be plenty for the big cash out. For me, its not so much about money as it will be showing the naysayers: told ya so!

50 minutes ago, fourthjohn said:

i think any number of xrps over 1000 will be great. too much and you would be tempted to flip and possibly lose. 

I agree. I was thinking about that actually. Forget the naysayers and let's say xrpusd goes to 1k. I'd have 10+ mio then. All nice but... on the way to there, there's going to be lots of temptation to sell before, after all, one does not know if 500 is the high or if it's 1200.

A painful ride is ahead. I'm not sure I was aware of that...

18 minutes ago, ripplehodlr said:

Anything over 10k XRP should be plenty for the big cash out. For me, its not so much about money as it will be showing the naysayers: told ya so!

I can't agree. I have no beef with naysayers. If you want to prove yourself go subscribe to a wrestling club and become good and then go kick some a**. 

I'm in for the money only. I couldn't care less if someone was wrong today about something 5 years from now. I have been incredibly wrong so many times about things and I was always greatful for someone to tell me: "It's OK, take it as a lesson. Next time you'll open your eyes a bit wider and be better"

If I happen to make the big cash out, I'll move on. After all, if you sit on a significant pile of money, you have quite some work to do. All cash in a bank is not an option. 

Trust, real estate, precious metals, private equity, you name it. I'll be quite busy then. No time to make some one who made the wrong bet feel bad about themselves.

1 hour ago, teddybear said:

I agree. I was thinking about that actually. Forget the naysayers and let's say xrpusd goes to 1k. I'd have 10+ mio then. All nice but... on the way to there, there's going to be lots of temptation to sell before, after all, one does not know if 500 is the high or if it's 1200.

A painful ride is ahead. I'm not sure I was aware of that...

dont be ronald wayne...

"

Search instead for aapl guy sold early

In the early 1990s, Wayne sold the original Apple company agreement, signed in 1976 by Jobs, Wozniak and himself, for $500. In 2011, the contract was sold at auction for $1.6 million. Wayne has stated that it is the one thing he regrets about his involvement with Apple."

a lot of these guys that have hundreds of thousands, millions, wont be around at the peak or even close too it. they are the ones that get frutrated first. but you never know, we could wake up one day and see it fly.

14 hours ago, Bagheera said:

I have always wanted to be at the right place at the right time... and I think it has happened.

I think that all people get a chance like this about once per life, unfortunately most of us don't know when and where it was.

You are a lucky man to see that life-changing moment happening in front of your eyes and we are happy with you!

Still it's great time to purchase more XRP tickets to the future... 

19 minutes ago, Duke67 said:

I think that all people get a chance like this about once per life, unfortunately most of us don't know when and where it was.

You are a lucky man to see that life-changing moment happening in front of your eyes and we are happy with you!

Still it's great time to purchase more XRP tickets to the future... 

Yeah and frankly, looking at the charts, I think there us some way down still.

0.12 again us possible.

Best confirmation for a change in direction is still a double bottom. Probably the only technical analysis thing I would trust.

Anyway, I haven't seen a double bottom yet. Please go lower xrp. I want to buy some at 0.05 :D

I don't want to be the one to burst anyone's bubble... but this report is from January of 2015, and just this past March the FED announced an agreement to use SWIFT's new gpi, which is a direct competitor to Ripple.

Or did I miss something???

17 hours ago, Baaadger said:

Maybe you've seen this Forbes article from January this year....

"The Federal Reserve System plans to release proposals for real-time payment systems around mid-year"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2017/01/30/the-fed-moves-toward-faster-payments-in-stages/#3cacda16146d

Reading the document originally posted, https://fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/strategies-improving-us-payment-system.pdf

lead me to this link https://fedpaymentsimprovement.org/ , which announces: 

"The Capability Showcase, which kicked off in early 2016, was yet another mile marker on the path to faster payments. The showcase aimed at fostering innovation by providing an opportunity for payments solution providers to submit faster payment capabilities for an improved payment system. While capabilities put forth in the showcase are not intended to address all the Faster Payments Effectiveness Criteria, or provide for a complete, end-to-end payments solution, capabilities are meant to address one or more of the Effectiveness Criteria and are intended to serve as a component of an effective end-to-end payments solution. Take a trip down memory lane and review some of the creative, innovative submissions that preceded the full faster payment solution submissions. Also, check back Friday, July 21, to see the full solution proposals unveiled with the release of the Final Report Part Two. "   

Exciting times!

2 hours ago, ksbarrett3 said:

I don't want to be the one to burst anyone's bubble... but this report is from January of 2015, and just this past March the FED announced an agreement to use SWIFT's new gpi, which is a direct competitor to Ripple.

Or did I miss something???

They can use whatever they want for payments. SWIFT is not even live yet. you might be mistaken. anyways, SETTLEMENTS is XRPs game.