Bagheera

Due dilligence for serious XRP holders

1 hour ago, Bagheera said:

All serious XRP holders MUST read this document carefully making note of how many times the terms "cross-border", "Faster" and "security" are used. Ask yourself, could XRP fit into this strategy? I am now more unwavering in my belief that Ripple will dominate this space. While not directly mentioned, after reading this document, I am deeply convinced that Ripple will in some way be involved.

Strategies for Improving the U.S. Payment System - Federal Reserve System January 26, 2015

https://fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/strategies-improving-us-payment-system.pdf

Ripple is already on thr Federal Reserve steering commity.

Just now, fourthjohn said:

The fact that the Federal Reserve trusts Ripple's expertise is huge for us.

The funny thing is we know this since 2015 - Ripple is advisor for the FED... But nobody cared... And now, after 2 years silence the FED knows which solution is the best and will go public about it soon.

1 hour ago, baggy23 said:

Yep we are just waiting for the official announcement that the FED will use Ripple and XRP.

But it's already clear - they will use it.

After reading the strategy document I could not help but see Ripples involvement in the entire program...

1 hour ago, fourthjohn said:

Ripple is already on thr Federal Reserve steering commity.

That is significant. What makes this so important in my mind is that the FR has a hand in how US based banks operate (not to mention the reserve itself). With all the Ripple activity taking place around the world I was wondering how Ripple would be influencing the US banking community in the same way as the Asian and European communities. Now  know and I think I need to breath slowly into a paper bag... this makes me dizzy !! I have never seen an organization so strategic as the Ripple team in the 30 years I have been in the industry.

I would love to learn what Ripple is doing in AFRICA. I am sure they are quietly making inroads and soon will come out with some statements about the banks there.

2 hours ago, baggy23 said:

Yep we are just waiting for the official announcement that the FED will use Ripple and XRP.

But it's already clear - they will use it.

Well, there has to be sufficient valuation and liquidity first. By the time the FEDS say DO IT! XRP has to be in the hundreds, if not thousands to cover massive payments and or settlements...Think about it...

5 minutes ago, Baaadger said:

Maybe you've seen this Forbes article from January this year....

"The Federal Reserve System plans to release proposals for real-time payment systems around mid-year"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2017/01/30/the-fed-moves-toward-faster-payments-in-stages/#3cacda16146d

"The goal of a faster payments program is to make payments real-time, or nearly so, with funds moving in no more than an hour, and more likely within a minute, the report says."

Wonder what company can do this.........;)