Jump to content

XRP @ $1000


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ stop with those silly numbers guys. 5$ with today supply is possible, 10$ is possible. 20$ is maaaaaybe possible in few years. But 100$? 1000$? What are you smoking guys? Same with BTC, s

Let's get back to $1 before bumping the $1000 threads.. 

I keep thinking about how the velocity of xrp works at a disadvantage in terms of price at the tiny volumes that crypto represents. The last major run up was plagued with inefficiency across the board

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BarryPotter said:

What do you class as low end? Because 10,000 is the highest I’ve seen spoken about therefore 50-100 is relatively low in comparison 😬

I’m a bit conservative in most things,  so my estimates are that we will be in the $5 - $50 range sometime in the next few years.  That’s based on estimates from people who have tried to estimate value based on likely utility (with a reasonable speculative component).  

Longer term I expect higher...  how much is anyone’s guess.  I do NOT think there is a limit.  Unless the wheels fall off in a big way,  I will hold most of my bag until that longer term plays out.

I don’t believe $5 is out of reach in 2019.  In fact I will be surprised if we are not higher than current ATH by year end.  I think we are about to see the unveiling of significant players using XRP in significant volumes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 3:13 AM, ringer2 said:

You are repeating a common logical fallacy here. 

What is the fallacy?   He said:

On 6/29/2019 at 1:55 AM, MegaNerd said:

Bitcoin will never hit $100. Endlessly said in 2010.

Which is true.  And by which I believe he was implying that there is at least one example of something going way beyond what people said was possible,  and so it could also happen to XRP.

As far as I can see that is absolutely true and not a fallacy at all.

If you are claiming (as I suspect you are) that the fallacy is that he was implying “that’s whats happened to BTC so it must happen to xrp” then that is your mistake...    there is no MUST implied in his statement.

So what was the fallacy you refer to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whiteout said:


There’s only one of my left big toes and there’s 41 billion circulating XRP, at $.41 per XRP that means my left big toe is worth $16 billion

Are you saying there isn't an infinite correlation between XBT and XRP? Well blow me down Guvnor. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

What is the fallacy?   He said:

Which is true.  And by which I believe he was implying that there is at least one example of something going way beyond what people said was possible,  and so it could also happen to XRP.

As far as I can see that is absolutely true and not a fallacy at all.

If you are claiming (as I suspect you are) that the fallacy is that he was implying “that’s whats happened to BTC so it must happen to xrp” then that is your mistake...    there is no MUST implied in his statement.

So what was the fallacy you refer to?

He most definitely implied that. Might not have been his intent (although I doubt it) but he definitely implied it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

He most definitely implied that. Might not have been his intent (although I doubt it) but he definitely implied it. 

Seriously?   You see something that shows an example of what might happen and you immediately leap to it MUST happen?

Maybe it’s just the assumptions you approach this with...

 

Edited by Guest
Punctuation
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m a bit conservative in most things,  so my estimates are that we will be in the $5 - $50 range sometime in the next few years.  That’s based on estimates from people who have tried to estimate value based on likely utility (with a reasonable speculative component).  

Longer term I expect higher...  how much is anyone’s guess.  I do NOT think there is a limit.  Unless the wheels fall off in a big way,  I will hold most of my bag until that longer term plays out.

I don’t believe $5 is out of reach in 2019.  In fact I will be surprised if we are not higher than current ATH by year end.  I think we are about to see the unveiling of significant players using XRP in significant volumes.

$5-50 (or 12-120x) is a low estimate? Omg... People have to start going to therapy... You should keep your expectations "really" low

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

$5-50 (or 12-120x) is a low estimate? Omg... People have to start going to therapy... You should keep your expectations "really" low

This is why "holders" are greedy! Not sure if they have lived in the real world, think get rich quick millionaires are common, or are just kids!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlvaroXRP said:

$5-50 (or 12-120x) is a low estimate? Omg... People have to start going to therapy... You should keep your expectations "really" low

Thank you for your sage advice.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cooliozxrp said:

This is why "holders" are greedy! Not sure if they have lived in the real world, think get rich quick millionaires are common, or are just kids!

 

None of that is true in my case but if it helps you feel good...   sure.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.