XRP @ $1000

24 minutes ago, fourthjohn said:

its not going to go wild until one or more of their clients begins sourcing. they can push xrp everywhere. they will start small in a particular corridor for a smallish amount say 200 million. when they source for that it will spike the price.

i said nothing about market cap. katz has said they and their partners want it to go up, but organically. after 5+ dollars i think the market will see it as stable. this is my opinion. while they have 94 million, katz has said they are using their xrp as a weapon. using it to incentivize companies, etc. they also said they could do a lot more at .15 than they could when it was at .006.

it has to go up drastically if it will be used as a bridge currency.

Makes sense.

Market cap comments were directly more broadly, not toward you specifically.

What do you mean by source, "when they source for that it will spike the price."  ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus Christ stop with those silly numbers guys. 5$ with today supply is possible, 10$ is possible. 20$ is maaaaaybe possible in few years. But 100$? 1000$? What are you smoking guys? Same with BTC, s

Let's get back to $1 before bumping the $1000 threads.. 

I keep thinking about how the velocity of xrp works at a disadvantage in terms of price at the tiny volumes that crypto represents. The last major run up was plagued with inefficiency across the board

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

Makes sense.

Market cap comments were directly more broadly, not toward you specifically.

What do you mean by source, "when they source for that it will spike the price."  ?

Joelkatz has said here and on twitter and other places that this is the plan. set up everyone with ILP. then convince a partner in a certain corridor to test run XRP. That company would go to a local exchange to source (purchase) the amount it is going to send or receive. at that point, he says the price would go up massively. why? supply and demand, sentiment, etc. then the do it again somewhere else. bank once again sources and we see another massive spike. at a certain point when xrp is in 100s to thousands, they can truly go live.

remember, xrp was created foe banks, FIs, and enterprises. our buys are a tiny portion of what these companies will have to buy. its mind boggling.

5 minutes ago, fourthjohn said:

Joelkatz has said here and on twitter and other places that this is the plan. set up everyone with ILP. then convince a partner in a certain corridor to test run XRP. That company would go to a local exchange to source (purchase) the amount it is going to send or receive. at that point, he says the price would go up massively. why? supply and demand, sentiment, etc. then the do it again somewhere else. bank once again sources and we see another massive spike. at a certain point when xrp is in 100s to thousands, they can truly go live.

remember, xrp was created foe banks, FIs, and enterprises. our buys are a tiny portion of what these companies will have to buy. its mind boggling.

That sounds soooooo gooodddd!

• 1 year later...

Jesus Christ stop with those silly numbers guys. 5$ with today supply is possible, 10$ is possible. 20$ is maaaaaybe possible in few years. But 100$? 1000$? What are you smoking guys? Same with BTC, some people are talking about 10 000 000 $ per coin, WTF? 400k is possible maximum. There are loads of other cryprocompanies which want their piece of cake aswell. Be relevant guys and use basic economic logic pls

19 minutes ago, Tommyx3m said:

Jesus Christ stop with those silly numbers guys. 5$ with today supply is possible, 10$ is possible. 20$ is maaaaaybe possible in few years. But 100$? 1000$? What are you smoking guys? Same with BTC, some people are talking about 10 000 000 $ per coin, WTF? 400k is possible maximum. There are loads of other cryprocompanies which want their piece of cake aswell. Be relevant guys and use basic economic logic pls

I've said this on here before. These numbers are posted by folks with a few thousand XRP that are hoping to become millionaires from it. I think unless you're sitting on 100,000+, your chance of becoming a millionaire is slim to none.

Edited by jtusa
1 hour ago, Tommyx3m said:

How do you know?  You seem so sure, what do you know that we may not know and I hope it is not the market cap?

6 hours ago, Tommyx3m said:

I’ve said it before...   no one yet knows how to value XRP.   It’s a new thing and it’s ultimate value is unclear because it depends on many factors.

One mans reasonable estimate is another’s foolish one.

I’m more at the lower end of the estimators...   but I think it’s actually wrong to say higher prices cannot happen.  So when you say ‘use basic economic logic’ I must disagree because as far as I know it does not yet exist for this asset class.  It is being evolved as things unfold.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:55 AM, Tinyaccount said:

I’ve said it before...   no one yet knows how to value XRP.   It’s a new thing and it’s ultimate value is unclear because it depends on many factors.

One mans reasonable estimate is another’s foolish one.

I’m more at the lower end of the estimators...   but I think it’s actually wrong to say higher prices cannot happen.  So when you say ‘use basic economic logic’ I must disagree because as far as I know it does not yet exist for this asset class.  It is being evolved as things unfold.

What do you class as low end? Because 10,000 is the highest I’ve seen spoken about therefore 50-100 is relatively low in comparison 😬

Another way to look at this topic. Assuming a circulating supply of 41billion XRP and a circulating supply of 17 million BTC (Dec 2018 values). A $1000 per XRP value is equivalent to a $2.3 million per BTC value.   If any one thinks BTC could reach 2.3million per, there is a possibility XRP could make it to 1000

Another way to look at this topic. Assuming a circulating supply of 41billion XRP and a circulating supply of 17 million BTC (Dec 2018 values). A $1000 per XRP value is equivalent to a $2.3 million per BTC value.   If any one thinks BTC could reach 2.3million per, there is a possibility XRP could make it to 1000

There’s only one of my left big toes and there’s 41 billion circulating XRP, at $.41 per XRP that means my left big toe is worth $16 billion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.