CryptoJym

XRP 1500 TPS!

8 hours ago, CryptoJym said:

https://twitter.com/warpaul/status/885666123194093568

"Latest #XRP performance benchmark test results: max 1500 tps - a 36% increase since Feb. Proud of the work my team @Ripple continues to do!"

This is all great but I want to see it in the press! Where is the media coverage and not from Ripple Insights!!!

Where are the digital makreting and PR people?

2 hours ago, CryptoJym said:

500 more a second and we match Visa......won't be long fellas....stock up and enjoy the ride ;)

those 1500/s aren't those ledger entries? For fair comparison,  do one has to subtract other RCL activity like trading, offer create, trust line set, ...?

5 hours ago, karlos said:

Even assuming 30 million transactions (not messages) per day, thats around 350 tx per second. So Ripple is looking great. Of course the transactions won't be spread evenly throughout the day, there will be peak hours and minutes when it will be 10x - 20x more.

The big goal of course is not to match SWIFT or any other existing payment network like VISA, but to blow them away. If an internet of value happens, we will need massive throughput, even on the XRPL.

Well said.  In one of the prior communications, Dilip Rao said that the team is looking to keep improving speed... I'm sure that the Ripple team will propose some interesting amendments for enhancing speed in future versions - this will be interesting indeed!