Rough Ride Ahead

I`m not going to put up some more charts that will mean nothing due to the effects of other events about to take place. However Aug 1 is coming quick and…….

“Bitcoin Scaling Proposal Segwit2x's Testnet Forks

Controversial bitcoin scaling proposal Segwit2x's testnet forked yesterday, creating two different and incompatible testnets, a bad sign for the upcoming scaling update. Nodes running older bitcoin software continued on as they normally would but nodes running the new Segwit2x code stalled at block 27070 for over 20 hours as a result of the issue. Reactions were mixed, with some dismissing the controversial scaling proposal for perceived lingering issues, while others defended the misstep as only a small stumbling block that wouldn't happen during a live deployment.”

Segwit2x is not doing so well as guessed. In short this could cause XBT to take a nice retrace. You can also guarantee there is a lot of money sitting on side lines ready to enter if they can solve the scaling solution. It my view and always has been Sigwit is nothing more than a patch that adds little if any value. Side chains would solve more…. In my view but I’m here to talk about XBT solutions

Ether also ran into network issues again…..

Now let`s look at XRP. We have nothing on the table for July and I believe August will be the same. We are in a sustained down trend. Overall market is in a slump. We have a big bang that is going to come there is no doubt in my mind. We will hit the next ATH fib but this will not be until after Aug IMO.

Putting this all together I thing we are going to see a bit of a melt down in XRP and the market in general. I personally have everything ready to enter the blood filled rooms and see what is ripe for the picking.

I believe we will see the .00005000`s again if not a bit lower. My bids are in.

Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, s1buell said:

I`m not going to put up some more charts that will mean nothing due to the effects of other events about to take place. However Aug 1 is coming quick and…….

“Bitcoin Scaling Proposal Segwit2x's Testnet Forks

Controversial bitcoin scaling proposal Segwit2x's testnet forked yesterday, creating two different and incompatible testnets, a bad sign for the upcoming scaling update. Nodes running older bitcoin software continued on as they normally would but nodes running the new Segwit2x code stalled at block 27070 for over 20 hours as a result of the issue. Reactions were mixed, with some dismissing the controversial scaling proposal for perceived lingering issues, while others defended the misstep as only a small stumbling block that wouldn't happen during a live deployment.”

Segwit2x is not doing so well as guessed. In short this could cause XBT to take a nice retrace. You can also guarantee there is a lot of money sitting on side lines ready to enter if they can solve the scaling solution. It my view and always has been Sigwit is nothing more than a patch that adds little if any value. Side chains would solve more…. In my view but I’m here to talk about XBT solutions

Ether also ran into network issues again…..

Now let`s look at XRP. We have nothing on the table for July and I believe August will be the same. We are in a sustained down trend. Overall market is in a slump. We have a big bang that is going to come there is no doubt in my mind. We will hit the next ATH fib but this will not be until after Aug IMO.

Putting this all together I thing we are going to see a bit of a melt down in XRP and the market in general. I personally have everything ready to enter the blood filled rooms and see what is ripe for the picking.

I believe we will see the .00005000`s again if not a bit lower. My bids are in.

Thoughts?

33 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@s1buell If you think BTC is going to crap the bed, and maybe it will - why would ripple go down in relation to BTC ????

First I have a XRP long position going back to .00002.

Second I would like to see XRP go up like everyone here. But I'm also a realist.

We are in a bear market in my belief because of the doubt that has been cast on cripto in general. Its also an awareness that is coming to be.

Before:

• Bitcoin will solve everything even make coffee for you in the morning

Now:

• Hemmm its slow and may not work for everything
  • Bitcoin has a scaling issue and the core teams can not agree on anything
  • Ether has many bugs and issues still

Unfortunately XRP will not be exempt from this dark cloud that is forming. Now don't get my wrong maybe just maybe the Bitcoin program teams, miners and exec's will agree for the fist time in 10years or maybe not.  There is a lot of big money pushing these teams to solve this solution.

I just wanted to paint a picture with some reality for those interested.

If things go bad we could see any of these three lines

And if things go well we will start the trend up untill the boom drops later in the year.

Untitled.png

Edited by s1buell

@s1buell yeah but the initial price drop on that chart was when BTC appreciated significantly.  I'm not saying BTC doesn't have it's problems but why if I understand what you're saying.  You expect XRP to perform worse than BTC because of BTC's scaling problems??  Right??

@s1buell@SogoNL  If that were true then it wouldn't matter what coin you buy which is obviously not true.  BTC only fell 6.6% and XRp fell 29%.  So if BTC falls 30% and xrp falls less it will appreciate against BTC.  What @s1buell is anticipating is if segwit don't work XRP will fall harder than BTC which I would think is a curious position.

1 minute ago, Eric123 said:

@s1buell@SogoNL  If that were true then it wouldn't matter what coin you buy which is obviously not true.  BTC only fell 6.6% and XRp fell 29%.  So if BTC falls 30% and xrp falls less it will appreciate against BTC.  What @s1buell is anticipating is if segwit don't work XRP will fall harder than BTC which I would think is a curious position.

True but they always fall together!