kanaas

What is your XRP exit strategy for XRP?

What is your exit strategy for XRP?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. At what price you will step out of XRP?

• > 0.01
    • > 0.02
    • > 0.05
    • > 0.1
    • > 0.2
    • > 0.5
    • > 1
    • > 2
    • > 5
    • > 10

43 minutes ago, karlos said:

> $10 is popular :blink:

There's some very "optimistic" opinions on how high xrp will go

$200M market cap with no real world use. Bitcoin hovers at $7B with little real world use.

I can see $10 or even $20 when it starts being used in the real world.

In May 2010 a bitcoin was worth $0.01.... It's not really that long ago. With the way the Blockchain technology is coming to the financial industry there is no way such things as BTC and XRP can be ignored. Some predict the demise of XRP... But I really can't see why. Current 170 XRP make up $ 1 parity at XRP to $ would make $500 today worth $85,000.... but XRP is like a bike with square wheels (at present) start knocking the corners of and it will start to roll quickly (it needs usability just like BTC does). Buying two pizzas for 10,000 BTC in 2010 with hind site was a mistake.... My advice, back the two front runners BTC and XRP... In July the block reward drops for mining BTC... Some might just see XRP as a safe haven.... (No mining factor) XRP is not viewed as a competitor to BTC but as an ally. Don't bet your wardrobe just a couple of old shirts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the polls answers reflect hope not real belief in my opinion. Not sure bitcoiners will jump ship to XRP if there isn't liquidity.

My sense is that an initial xrp bump in value (if one comes at all) will come from media hype which drives interest in the currency. If Ripple makes waves with ledger technology operating in the real world and for whatever reason the media mention the currency XRP then you'll see an uptick in interest. I'm watching to accounts created more than anything else because that will be a measure of growing interest that precedes a rapid spike in the price.

To keep it simple the poll is only proposed as a list of exit tresholds. More complicated strategies on exit, re-investing, trading, ... fall out of this this scope.

Ripple has a good rolling pattern. Sometimes it takes a few months to get a nice pop in the currency but it pays off of your intent is to roll xrp. I was fortunate to sell xrp when I was purchasing it when trading at lows of $0.0034 and then we had a nice 800% run. At this point I sold when xrp's were doing down to $0.024. I'm glad I did. So I can say ripple helped me pay for my daughter's first car. Thanks ripple.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So most seem to expect dollar parity or better [emoji33] 

Think about this for a moment. When bitcoin hit its all time high of $1200 Ripple was trading at $0.10. This placed ripple at or close to Bitcoin's market cap value out even higher. If and when Bitcoin reaches Tim Draper's 2017 price of $10k then expect ripple to be trading near $1. Of course this is only my opinion and I an not an expert trader but through research and some common sense this could be a real scenario. The good thing about Ripple is that it's market is different from Bitcoin's market. Two different competing markets.

Karlos, $10 is a little to high of a price for ripple now. Maybe in 5 to 10 years when adoption and wall street jump on board.

$200M market cap with no real world use. Bitcoin hovers at $7B with little real world use.

I can see $10 or even $20 when it starts being used in the real world.

Morty I seriously hope your right. $10 will retire early adopters like us.

I will never really go all in or out so this is a difficult poll for me. If Ripple is a success I will never totally exit but if this is the case and the price of XRP does take off then I would have multiple places I may take some earnings. For example, I would sell some a little before 50 cents and a little before 1$ (but really it depends on what is occurring to make price jump or if it is a steady increase, etc.).

I've read some stories of early Bitcoin adopters that sold their entire stash at 10$ range and made good money but if they would of just sold smaller amounts at different times they would of done a lot better. 

51 minutes ago, tomb said:

I will never really go all in or out so this is a difficult poll for me. If Ripple is a success I will never totally exit but if this is the case and the price of XRP does take off then I would have multiple places I may take some earnings. For example, I would sell some a little before 50 cents and a little before 1$ (but really it depends on what is occurring to make price jump or if it is a steady increase, etc.).

I've read some stories of early Bitcoin adopters that sold their entire stash at 10$ range and made good money but if they would of just sold smaller amounts at different times they would of done a lot better. 

I'll probably sell

10% at $0.1 to get my money back.

5% at $0.2 to buy myself a new hat.

10% at $0.5 for reasons

25% at $0.95 because the dollar market will be crowded. 

Let the rest ride.