Moriarty

Will Japan make XRP big?

On 7/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, zerpdigger said:

we'll all look back and laugh at these silly, tiny movements in the price of essentially "pennies" when in a few years xrp is used for international settlements and currency bridging for trillions of dollars of value globally

Still waiting for that day, over here in the future. I'll be sure to return with news if this is all shoots off. For now its all about them pennies. It's all I have left.

-RB

1 hour ago, RiskyBuck99723 said:

Still waiting for that day, over here in the future. I'll be sure to return with news if this is all shoots off. For now its all about them pennies. It's all I have left.

-RB

most people wait DECADES to make a fortune (if they ever make one), you can't wait a couple of years for the next bull run?! :D 

2 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

most people wait DECADES to make a fortune (if they ever make one), you can't wait a couple of years for the next bull run?! :D 

I'm not really one for waiting around in line, like everyone else. This Buck needs to be RISKY! It's in the name baby!!!

-RB

On 9/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, Moriarty said:

Gosh, 2yrs since me post and we are stil awaiting the Japan News!

Actually a lot has happened in the last two years and Japan now has the most sophisticated and developed Crypto regulation of any country in the world and is ready to go.  I suggest you watch Crytpo Eri on You Tube because she is in Japan and very well informed.  She made a video a few weeks back about the regulation authorities in Japan.

Crypto, and XRP in particular, is becoming available to every Japanese citizen, through easy and efficient distribution on their retail cards (forgotten the names of the companies doing it)

Japan is at he forefront of crypto.