Will Japan make XRP big?

Hello fellow xrp fanatics,

I'm a new user on the forum, but have been following your posts for some time.

Lately I've been especially looking for more information with regards to the Japanese banks and the control/stability  theories.

I have read that there is a summer launch coming (http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170428presentations.pdf p.90). What does this launch exactly mean do you think? Fully use of XRP in Japan?  I've heard rumours that it's going public end of this week, but no mention anywhere just whispers..

From my perspective, the success of XRP is heavily linked to what the Asian countries will do (Japan especially).The fact that XRP price is being kept directly/indirectly low could mean that banks and other financial institutes are buying up the XRP and preparing for the BOOM of XRP. 

I also believe that the price will stay around these levels until the end of August, max drop to 0,12. Unless Japan comes with BIG news.

Would appreciate if you guys share your thoughts

Thanks!

Moriarty

Japanese banks and the control/stability  theories.

• First Ripple has been deploying a great business model though JV`s
  • The banks will only adopt what comes from the bank non negotiable (even swift originated this way)
  • We are seeing JV`s being formed all over the world
  • We have proof the product works and the ROI is there
  • SBI has not denied or agreed they have some idea to increase xrp liquidity (they know there is a possibility to leverage xrp and make some large $)

The main problem is liquidity XRP just does not have it and if the banks drive it we will all be crazy rich through the process.

Now the interesting part is SBI being a 60% JV is driving hard forward not concerned about liquidity. The Q1 report states they will start bring the banks online in the `Fall` Sept-Dec

• Now they have activated  one Thailand connection.
  • My guess is they will continue bring on these smaller locations thus improving liquidity.

Final bottom for me is around 18-19-20 (maybe we touched the bottom today at +/- .20  I can`t see it going much lower based on the deployments in the wings). We are also seeing more independent media coming out from Japan and India now.

I agree the price is being controlled for what reason its anyone's  guess.

A launch of 10 banks = .0002800XBT

A launch of 50 = ? at least .0003700 (next ATH fib)

2 hours ago, Moriarty said:

From my perspective, the success of XRP is heavily linked to what the Asian countries will do (Japan especially).The fact that XRP price is being kept directly/indirectly low could mean that banks and other financial institutes are buying up the XRP and preparing for the BOOM of XRP. 

I also believe that the price will stay around these levels until the end of August, max drop to 0,12. Unless Japan comes with BIG news.

Yes, Ripple is targeting the Eastern World due to the abundance of inefficient corridors in that region. Japan seems to be leading the charge in that area. Although I can't say I know what you mean when you say that the XRP price is being kept directly/indirectly low. There are many of us out there who think even now that the price is a little above what it should be. The Ripple software is still in its fledgling stages of adoption. I think it will take at least two more years for XRP to catch on and to experience any sort of substantial increase (absent a rush of speculators, like the crypto world saw this past May).

I agree with you on the price drop - I see things settling between $0.12 - $0.17. What do I know, though. There are many people on here who might be more optimistic than me, and others who might be more pessimistic. Any sort of prediction is, at the end of the day, just a roll of the dice. I'm just kicking myself because I got in at $0.28, and that I didn't have the foresight to see this correction coming.

Edited by DanB

22 minutes ago, DanB said:

Yes, Ripple is targeting the Eastern World due to the abundance of inefficient corridors in that region. Japan seems to be leading the charge in that area. Although I can't say I know what you mean when you say that the XRP price is being kept directly/indirectly low. There are many of us out there who think even now that the price is a little above what it should be. The Ripple software is still in its fledgling stages of adoption. I think it will take at least two more years for XRP to catch on and to experience any sort of substantial increase (absent a rush of speculators, like the crypto world saw this past May).

I agree with you on the price drop - I see things settling between $0.12 - $0.17. What do I know, though. There are many people on here who might be more optimistic than me, and others who might be more pessimistic. Any sort of prediction is, at the end of the day, just a roll of the dice. I'm just kicking myself because I got in at $0.28, and that I didn't have the foresight to see this correction coming.

It won't take two years to get back to 0.28.

This much I can say with confidence.

30 minutes ago, DanB said:

@DanB , whether you got in at $0.28 , $0.40 or $0,04 this shouldn't bother anyone currently holding. I dislike the disencouraging comments that XRP is done for, I mean our rollercoaster ride just started. Sure we will have ups and downs but it's gonna be a good ride for the long term investor ;-).

My prediction is that within 6-9 months from now, we'll be over $0,50

Edited by Moriarty

3 hours ago, nvok said:

It won't take two years to get back to 0.28.

This much I can say with confidence.

Oh for sure. I'm talking about much more substantial gains, beyond what we've already seen.

5 minutes ago, pisohamate said:

I've been or currently on stock markets and trust me, XRP price decline is nothing or maybe I developed some numbness to volatility

I agree. I'm a long term holder as well - minimum 3 years. These day-to-day price fluctuations don't mean much to me at all.

And the most important thing to remember is that unless you get extremely lucky, you won't be able to buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the top. You can still make a lot of profit trading in the middle.

8 hours ago, DanB said:

See the correction coming?

dont be mad at yourself for not being a prophet.

If you had that ability, you wouldn't need money. ;)

we'll all look back and laugh at these silly, tiny movements in the price of essentially "pennies" when in a few years xrp is used for international settlements and currency bridging for trillions of dollars of value globally