kenrino

Keep your eyes on Ripple! SBI president Kitayo raises XRP with the whole group! (rough translation)

19 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I love it.  I don't know what they're saying, but I love it.  The stuffed animal headgear is awesome.  This video has everything I like! 

July 6 Bomb remark that the latest virtual currency news "SBI's Kitao chairperson gather the group's power and raise the ripple (XRP)!" Is it? You as well, "If you buy one million yen, five years later, 56 times 56 million yen!" What is the basis for that possibility! Is it? The SBI group is 60% owned by Ripple and is trying to make XRP the basic currency (bridge currency)! Also, Novo Graz, who was in charge of fund management at Fortress Investment, said, "If Nasdaq reached 5.4 trillion dollars as of 1999, is there a reason why it is not comparable to that? Human capital and big money are being injected and we are at takeoff point, "he said in an interview on June 27! Simply put, in the next five years, the current market capitalization of the virtual currency of 10 trillion yen will increase to 560 times 560 trillion yen! It is! Ripple's asset value is 1.7 trillion yen! Is it? It is bigger than the sum of Uber or Airbee! Is it? We will deliver the latest news of virtual currencies and bit coins such as etc! It is! 

2 minutes ago, xrp noob said:

It is bigger than the sum of Uber or Airbee!

Yeah, it should be bigger based on their target use case.  It makes me wonder if an IPO might be in the near future.  I'd prefer Ripple to remain private and more flexible; being a public company puts them under a microscope!

Edited by Hodor

Just now, Hodor said:

Yeah, it should be bigger based on their target use case.  It makes me wonder if an IPO might be in the near future.  I'd prefer Ripple to remain private and more flexible; being a public company puts them under a microscope!

yeah once the network get`s up and running then they will. any ipo is years down the line imo

28 minutes ago, xrp noob said:

July 6 Bomb remark that the latest virtual currency news "SBI's Kitao chairperson gather the group's power and raise the ripple (XRP)!" Is it? You as well, "If you buy one million yen, five years later, 56 times 56 million yen!" What is the basis for that possibility! Is it? The SBI group is 60% owned by Ripple and is trying to make XRP the basic currency (bridge currency)! Also, Novo Graz, who was in charge of fund management at Fortress Investment, said, "If Nasdaq reached 5.4 trillion dollars as of 1999, is there a reason why it is not comparable to that? Human capital and big money are being injected and we are at takeoff point, "he said in an interview on June 27! Simply put, in the next five years, the current market capitalization of the virtual currency of 10 trillion yen will increase to 560 times 560 trillion yen! It is! Ripple's asset value is 1.7 trillion yen! Is it? It is bigger than the sum of Uber or Airbee! Is it? We will deliver the latest news of virtual currencies and bit coins such as etc! It is! 

the translation?

28 minutes ago, xrp noob said:

@xrp noob sorry, my Japanese is somewhat rusty lately... ;-)

Your text I quoted, is that what's originally said in the youtube video?