how many XRPs should one buy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you send someone from 2019 to this thread? I'll wait right here.

Yep, but I'm retired - I've a lot to spend  

Also some stocks, bonds, 1 year of food and survival goods, tickets to Bon Jovi, etc.

15 minutes ago, yvv said:

These rules are not up to you to decide. There are moderators on this forum, you know. I post whatever is ok with them.

One of the rules being:

XRPchat will not accept:

•  
  • disrespect towards forum users, Ripple employees or others in general

•  

Wonder what they (the moderators) understand as "respect".... or maybe we translate that word a little bit different at this side of the pont...

Edited by kanaas

Yvv must not smoke, drink, eat fast food, candy or anything that's considered a waste of money. I know plenty of people that have spent 60,000$ on a collage education that have nothing to show for it. As long as you are invested that means you're interested, which means you're willing to learn. The education I've gain is worth the risk. 

1 hour ago, kanaas said:

One of the rules being:

•  

Wonder what they (the moderators) understand as "respect".... or maybe we translate that word a little bit different at this side of the pont...

I agree with ur point Kanaas but i doubt if in moderators dictionary using F** word would come under respectful talk. Whats ur opinion on it...?

1 hour ago, QtheXrP said:

Yvv must not smoke, drink, eat fast food, candy or anything that's considered a waste of money. I know plenty of people that have spent 60,000$ on a collage education that have nothing to show for it. As long as you are invested that means you're interested, which means you're willing to learn. The education I've gain is worth the risk. 

U r spot on my friend. Investment is always better than expense.

2 hours ago, QtheXrP said:

Don't worry, I spend a lot of money every day for different things. Sailboat, horses, many other things. I spent a lot to entertain myself during this New Year vacation. Don't tell me about wasting money, I can do this better than you. The guy in OP asked a question. I provided my fair answer. Do you have a problem with this?

20 minutes ago, yvv said:

Don't worry, I spend a lot of money every day for different things. Sailboat, horses, many other things. I spent a lot to entertain myself during this New Year vacation. Don't tell me about wasting money, I can do this better than you. The guy in OP asked a question. I provided my fair answer. Do you have a problem with this?

Are you an under accumulator of wealth? 

Edited by QtheXrP
2 minutes ago, QtheXrP said:

Yvv what's your story? Still working, or did you inherit money? I mean no disrespect 

I am working on very cool project in international team. Very happy with my job right now. By the way, you said nothing disrespectful for me buddy.

4 minutes ago, yvv said:

I am working on very cool project in international team. Very happy with my job right now. By the way, you said nothing disrespectful for me buddy.

In my personal life people can be sensitive to such questions. Cheers to you, may all your dreams come true

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.