Jump to content
cryptoboy

XRP TO THE.. OH NO!!

Recommended Posts

I think @wolves may have a point. Unless somone can clear up the mess here... I think, i will be drawing soon. As soon as we have a slight lift from currsnt price. May move a small amount to Populous.co

Edited by Mr760

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gary said:

I Read my Tea leafs today..Then looked in my crystal ball then finally checked all the people posting there TA charts..i do this last because the Tea leafs are more accurate than the TA charts most of the time. However they predict that this is the last month you will be able to buy XRP at these prices..so hold an BUY..{i should mention it also said i will meet a 6ft blonde Swedish  lady when i go out tonight..i will keep you posted}.

 

I`m finding the use of marijuana is giving more accuracy to my charts. Also after I drink the tea all is good and I really don't give a F were xrp is on the charts.

Have a good weekend guys

T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have 300k+ xrp and im holding for the long term not getting scared because the price drop if you have shaky hands this is no for you think long people then the price drop dont matter if your holding long .your only losing if your selling at a lost witch i think so of you are doing right now only the strong survive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fourthjohn said:

they still wont be able to address their slowness in settlements. they are a messaging system. also, their PoCs are going to take time. they are latr to the game.

regardless of being late to the game what they have is something not a single blockchain crypto etc in this entire space has... they have the multi generational relationships with the banks who make these trillions of dollars in transactions daily.. swift can afford to sit and screw with it until they get it up to speed.. or best case scenario is they throw in the towel (which won't happen way too much at stake) and they partner with someone like ripple but as of now the are firing massive shots over the bow... i've held xrp for a long *** time and have been a believer in ripple over every other coin since it started but they really need to start pivoting and push out what's going on with the vision and moves being made before its potentially too late.. i know as a company ripple doesnt want to convince anyone of anything but in the crypto space they are already loathed so that market is out so the banking market which is the primary target of ripple is now under a larger attack regardless if its by "late movers" or not these competitors are coming to the game with a level of trust not a single crypto/blockchain has at all and we would be fooling ourselves if we thought that it wasn't the case..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wolves said:

regardless of being late to the game what they have is something not a single blockchain crypto etc in this entire space has... they have the multi generational relationships with the banks who make these trillions of dollars in transactions daily.. swift can afford to sit and screw with it until they get it up to speed.. or best case scenario is they throw in the towel (which won't happen way too much at stake) and they partner with someone like ripple but as of now the are firing massive shots over the bow... i've held xrp for a long *** time and have been a believer in ripple over every other coin since it started but they really need to start pivoting and push out what's going on with the vision and moves being made before its potentially too late.. i know as a company ripple doesnt want to convince anyone of anything but in the crypto space they are already loathed so that market is out so the banking market which is the primary target of ripple is now under a larger attack regardless if its by "late movers" or not these competitors are coming to the game with a level of trust not a single crypto/blockchain has at all and we would be fooling ourselves if we thought that it wasn't the case..

look into their partnership with Bank Of America. BOA is working on a system, or has the system that is SWIFT's competing system. Who are they working with? Ripple. i wish i could find the article. My money is on American innovation as opposed to a 44 year old European system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wolves said:

regardless of being late to the game what they have is something not a single blockchain crypto etc in this entire space has... they have the multi generational relationships with the banks who make these trillions of dollars in transactions daily.. swift can afford to sit and screw with it until they get it up to speed.. or best case scenario is they throw in the towel (which won't happen way too much at stake) and they partner with someone like ripple but as of now the are firing massive shots over the bow... i've held xrp for a long *** time and have been a believer in ripple over every other coin since it started but they really need to start pivoting and push out what's going on with the vision and moves being made before its potentially too late.. i know as a company ripple doesnt want to convince anyone of anything but in the crypto space they are already loathed so that market is out so the banking market which is the primary target of ripple is now under a larger attack regardless if its by "late movers" or not these competitors are coming to the game with a level of trust not a single crypto/blockchain has at all and we would be fooling ourselves if we thought that it wasn't the case..

Relax. My impression is that it still is the JED lockup-sales that holds the price back. While there's not that much incoming "clients" capital by on-ledger trading (excepts most goes by off ledger whole sale deals), with present trading volumes (mainly margin trading and not investment buying), Jed is allowed to sell off some 100M XRP per month. That's about 25M USD to be compensated by almost only individual investment buying... Once Jed's stack runs empty there will be more buying than selling ....

@JoelKatz @miguel @nikb It would be nice from Ripple to give us a view on the exact amount JED is still holding by now. I cannot imagine that figure to be under NDA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wolves said:

regardless of being late to the game what they have is something not a single blockchain crypto etc in this entire space has... they have the multi generational relationships with the banks who make these trillions of dollars in transactions daily.. swift can afford to sit and screw with it until they get it up to speed.. or best case scenario is they throw in the towel (which won't happen way too much at stake) and they partner with someone like ripple but as of now the are firing massive shots over the bow... i've held xrp for a long *** time and have been a believer in ripple over every other coin since it started but they really need to start pivoting and push out what's going on with the vision and moves being made before its potentially too late.. i know as a company ripple doesnt want to convince anyone of anything but in the crypto space they are already loathed so that market is out so the banking market which is the primary target of ripple is now under a larger attack regardless if its by "late movers" or not these competitors are coming to the game with a level of trust not a single crypto/blockchain has at all and we would be fooling ourselves if we thought that it wasn't the case..

I don't disagree and time will certainly tell, but for sake of argument and keeping the conversation going, the same could be said in quite a few industries that are probably not worth equating but I am going to anyway...:

 

Amazon started out selling books. That was their schtick. A lot of the huge money behind book stores could've conceivably pivoted and tinkered until they got it right, starting warehouses to ship books out of crazy cheap and fast. They could've based on trust, expertise, etc...but they didn't and that industry shifted. 

 

Wal Mart could've shifted years back to accommodate the potential threat by Amazon, but they didn't, and now they're shi**ing bricks because the only real difference between Wal-Mart and amazon is groceries and EBT, and with Amazon buying Whole Foods (read, Amazon buying a food distribution platform) that could very well erode away any differences.

 

Blockbuster could've done the same thing when netflix rolled around, but they didn't....

blah blah....

I'm well aware these aren't necessarily appropriate examples and comparisons, but, for sake of conversation...

and to Wolves' point, there is every probability based on the regulatory and geo-political environment that the powers that be choose the worse option...

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hodlezerper said:

I don't disagree and time will certainly tell, but for sake of argument and keeping the conversation going, the same could be said in quite a few industries that are probably not worth equating but I am going to anyway...:

 

Amazon started out selling books. That was their schtick. A lot of the huge money behind book stores could've conceivably pivoted and tinkered until they got it right, starting warehouses to ship books out of crazy cheap and fast. They could've based on trust, expertise, etc...but they didn't and that industry shifted. 

 

Wal Mart could've shifted years back to accommodate the potential threat by Amazon, but they didn't, and now they're shi**ing bricks because the only real difference between Wal-Mart and amazon is groceries and EBT, and with Amazon buying Whole Foods (read, Amazon buying a food distribution platform) that could very well erode away any differences.

 

Blockbuster could've done the same thing when netflix rolled around, but they didn't....

blah blah....

I'm well aware these aren't necessarily appropriate examples and comparisons, but, for sake of conversation...

and to Wolves' point, there is every probability based on the regulatory and geo-political environment that the powers that be choose the worse option...

 

 

 

 

100%  @Hodlezerper thats more my point is i don't think these companies or powers that be care about what is the best ledger or protocol or whats been the most developed... the tides are definitely turning but theres still a long way to go..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cryptoboy said:

still hodling guys?? i bought @  21k sat ???? 

 

i need some advice guys. what to do with my xrp?? is it dying??

Its just money flowing out.. it will come bk. MC is 95b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Yes. XRP is on a death spiral down to zero. :shock:

Now, please deposit all of your XRP in this little basket by the door on your way out. I'll hodl on to them for you and make sure they go to a good home. :prankster2:

Edited by Guest
cuz I fergot to proof reed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is the price dropping.. someone just tell me that.. ripple said they garunteed 14 billion market cap and it wouldn't lose value it gained.. so where's ripple? Why do you think it's going down? Why do you think it's going up.. talk to me ppl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dav3 said:

still bleeding. does anyone know the reason of it?

Well its very obvious, all cryptos are in a downtrend at the moment, so simply everything goes down. And its nothing but normal. The spike up was unnatural to say the least, purely based on speculation and new investors who all wanted to get rich fast. It only dropped 60% from its peak now, but we are still 1100% - 1200% up from normal prices.

So although i understand most people want to see it up again, its more fair and more logical to say at least another 40%-60% need to come of first before prices stabilize a bit. Offcourse we will see some rebounds but a price of 2500 sat looks more normal to me then current prizes. And even 2500 sat is way overrated but ok...

Things are just negative now. Investors starting to see the risks of cryptos and pull back their money and/or take their losses/gains to secure their funds.

And lets be honest...any serious investor (banks, hedgefunds, big investors) will not invest in cryptos as its just to risky. There are a bunch of crypto whales who control most of the markets with their bot programs and trust me they only care about profits, and not about ripple or any other coin.

And yes there are a few who do invest, but the mass isnt in yet, so all spikes up are based on air as ask/demand is not stable yet. And the mass wont het in before all the markets are regulated.

 

 

 

 

Edited by bambino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, AwakenUno said:

Why is the price dropping.. someone just tell me that.. ripple said they garunteed 14 billion market cap and it wouldn't lose value it gained.. so where's ripple? Why do you think it's going down? Why do you think it's going up.. talk to me ppl

I strongly encourage you to do your own research. A quick look at www.CoinMarketCap.com will show you that everything is down. 

And nothing is guaranteed in investments no matter who tells you that it is. Understanding that is one of the most fundamental rules of making good investments. The second rule should be "Do your research before you dump money into something".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done my research.. I'm not psychic.. but I'm looking for information I may have missed.. is ripple dumping xrp? What research am I missing.. help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...